Votes: 4 3.4%
  • ramiz raja

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • ravi shastri

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • other

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
Harsha Bhogle and Tony Grieg.Oh!I enjoyed Tony during the 1998 Sharjah triangular-Sachin was slamming the Aussies.

Oh he's hit that for six!Oh he's hit that for six!Its way down the ground!iT'S BOUNCING ON THE ROOF!iT'S BOUNCING ON THE ROOF!

And "Stright down the ground,all the way for a six.WHAT A PLAYER !!" when sachin hit steve waugh straight down the ground for a great six.

ya exactly tony should be included in the list he is the best commentator in the world he is simply amazing followed by goeff boycott
:D :cheer :D

Ther's probably no problem with voting for which commentator you would want, but put some commentary clips of them on the internet, and I will put it into Cricket 2004.

Scatter said:
i think a good guide to a favourite commentator is who you would most like to sit down and talk about cricket with. i mean bill lawry adds passion, and tony greig adds a bit of feistiness to australian coverage, which makes both of them enjoyable enough to listen to. throw in the fact that they aren't mugs and know what they are talking about.

but for mine, the one commentator that i would love most to chew the fat with would be ian chappell. not only is the guy a doyen of info, he comes acroos as having a highly analytical mind, and he isn't afraid to court controversy. it's all about personal choice, and for mine, it would be chappelli every day of the week...

I agree, everybody should pick who they think they feel comfortable with, for me Ramiz Raja does it. Unbiased, informative, great calm voice.

Ramiz Raja=Unbiased :eek:

He is totally biased towards Pakistan

commentators solution for 2005 and 2006 cricket,
depending on where you ply, india, england, etc, is which commentator you have, and they should switch between the commentators as real life during the game!

yA man also while playing match there should be a cutscenes of commenter they shuld a commentry commenting that would be cool

Ramiz Raja is less biased than Aamir Sohail...definitely and yes I agree he does criticize the Pakistani players when there's need for it, but a bit of inclination towards your home team can be understood...

Well I think Ravi Shastri is a good commentator too and Harsha Bhogle comes up with a layman's and linguist's views on cricket...makes it very interesting...

I'd personally love listening to all the Channel 9 commentators.. we get a chance to listen to them only when the Aus are playing a team other than India at home.. So anyway Tony Greig definitely adds excitement- 'They're dancing in the aisles in Sharjah'!!! Bill Lawry's cool too -'He's got him.. oh oh oh what a ripper'!! I like Ian Healy's work as well..
I like Ramiz's voice a lot.. and he's not that biased.. Sanjay is a royal pain in the ***.. If you've been blessed with enough patience to listen to his stuff long enough, you'll hear him say a lotta stupid things.. and he's clearly jealous of some the players in the Inidan team and it shows big time!
Slats did a wonderful job.. And I just love it when Michael Holding goes ' Bang'!! He's awesome with his accent obviously..Oh all of the NZ commentators sound the same to me for some reason! Renjit Fernando is a huge turn off lol.. ' You just get the feeeeling that bla bla bla SORT OF... bla bla bla SORT OF.. wickut' It's just annoying!
Ravi is pretty good too.. Although Harsha gets on my nerves a LOT! Probably more so because everyone seems to get out whenever he's on.. Oh Robin Jackman is cool 'There you go, bring the spray please' -full of irony.. And Mike Haysman with his 'Chee that's a good shot'!
If only they rotated between a lot of commentators in Cricket 2006.. wishful thinking!!

FOR THE UNDISPUTED COMMENTATING CHAMPIONSHIP-
Mr.Geoff Boycott
v/s
Mr.Tony Grieg
Follow your best - first ten votes -majority wins!

Users who are viewing this thread