Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The fielders are diving randomly and the scripting is game breaking.
Don't you get it! It's part of the awesome "variation" to mirror the modern day game. Tell me you didn't watch Bangladeshi and Pakistani fielding lately? :lol

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hi Everyone. I was uldating all the teams for world cup jerseys and squad. Was doing get best. Sri Lanka downloaded without logos and jersey. I tried searching in community but no luck. What kind of bug is this any idea? Or is it only me seeing this.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hi Everyone. I was uldating all the teams for world cup jerseys and squad. Was doing get best. Sri Lanka downloaded without logos and jersey. I tried searching in community but no luck. What kind of bug is this any idea? Or is it only me seeing this.
He is the one @wasteyouryouth
He broke it :lol:rolleyes

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
He is the one @wasteyouryouth
He broke it :lol:rolleyes
5ajbeWB.gif

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
So, I might have fixed the Sri Lanka problem or at least found a workaround (still no idea what's going on with those originals). I spent the weekend reimporting all my logos and making the kits from scratch. There is currently a Sri Lanka side shared on the academy (see spoiler) that seems to have all the kits under my name (two actually, there's a custom team).

Before downloading I would recommend, if you've downloaded my team in the past, that you delete the old logos. There's approx 30-40, I label most of them consistently, for instances like this.

Go to: Design Centre > Logo Creator > Manage Logos. Then filter and in name starts with put Sri Lanka. There's a lot but it should be quick to delete one by one. It's only modern kits, so if you have retro ones I made (mouseydread has shared those) they aren't a problem.

Would appreciate if someone could do this, at least as a test and report back any issues. Might also be wise to unlink the existing Sri Lanka team - can't confirm this needs to be done. So if you do/don't then mention, should you encounter any problems.

If this works then I'll try adding the T20 World Cup kits I made about two weeks ago.

1701380_20221018065654_1.png1701380_20221018065655_1.png1701380_20221018065656_1.png1701380_20221018065658_1.png1701380_20221018065659_1.png

Last edited:

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Right, a patch is due now, its quite long time we had one. With T20 WC coming up it would ramp up the C22 sales.
I really don't think it will.

"Buy our game! We just patched some stuff that was still pretty janky a year after release" isn't really a big selling point I don't reckon.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
T20 WC coming up it would ramp up the C22 sales
Feeling for you guys... Cricket 19 west indies patch update (we paid for it, yes!) was nice surprise but lightning doesn't strike twice at the same spot.. Play on guys... keep calm :cheers

noys390

County Cricketer

"Buy our game! We just patched some stuff that was still pretty janky a year after release" isn't really a big selling point I don't reckon.
Mate, its always " better late than never ". Moreover there isn't much option if someone wants to buy cricket game on pc or console. During this cricket fever of T20 WC , I am optimistic that BA would bring some good gameplay patch.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
So, I might have fixed the Sri Lanka problem or at least found a workaround (still no idea what's going on with those originals). I spent the weekend reimporting all my logos and making the kits from scratch. There is currently a Sri Lanka side shared on the academy (see spoiler) that seems to have all the kits under my name (two actually, there's a custom team).

Before downloading I would recommend, if you've downloaded my team in the past, that you delete the old logos. There's approx 30-40, I label most of them consistently, for instances like this.

Go to: Design Centre > Logo Creator > Manage Logos. Then filter and in name starts with put Sri Lanka. There's a lot but it should be quick to delete one by one. It's only modern kits, so if you have retro ones I made (mouseydread has shared those) they aren't a problem.

Would appreciate if someone could do this, at least as a test and report back any issues. Might also be wise to unlink the existing Sri Lanka team - can't confirm this needs to be done. So if you do/don't then mention, should you encounter any problems.

If this works then I'll try adding the T20 World Cup kits I made about two weeks ago.

So.. I tested it. What appears to be working is, remove the team > Unlink > Download your SLWT20 team > Link it back. @wasteyouryouth please do an unlinked version for the Women's team too. Playing women career and now touring SL. I must add, I did try searching logos first, obviously none found because they are not getting downloaded to begin with (using get best).

Bevab

Staff Member

I’ve only got into the game now due to my laptop being a mess for the better part of a year and gotta say it’s a shame that the game has left regular content creators in such a dismayed state due to how it currently is. There are the bones of a good game in this mess but they are as many have alluded just bones for the moment.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any idea how to re-order teams in t20 world championship default competition to reflect CWC22 real time grouping.... i tried several combinations but still unable to form ....

Users who are viewing this thread