Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Overall the game play seems good, graphics I'm not that impressed. I'm nitpicking here a bit but where are Jack Leach, Dom Sibley and Dom Bess they aren't in the game?, it's annoying you can't edit the opposition XI before a match like in every other game in this series. Where is the time of day? I can't see it anywhere in the game and it's important to know when simulating parts of matches like I do. Why can't you (again) not choose England as host of an Ashes Series? it's so easy but so frustrating that this isn't an option. Where is tour mode and the ability to create your own tours? and finally for now where is the create a stadium option? that was a cool inclusion a couple of games back and now its gone?

Overall it's a solid entry with improved commentary and good game play but with misses so far that frustrate me.

People are getting my moaning about ring and boundary catching all wrong. I mean specifically in TESTS or FC. It's all looking good in ODIs. It was the same story in C19. And it means AI, not human players.
Had a catch against me at backwards point by Starc(!). Promising though.

Overall the game play seems good, graphics I'm not that impressed. I'm nitpicking here a bit but where are Jack Leach, Dom Sibley and Dom Bess they aren't in the game?, it's annoying you can't edit the opposition XI before a match like in every other game in this series. Where is the time of day? I can't see it anywhere in the game and it's important to know when simulating parts of matches like I do. Why can't you (again) not choose England as host of an Ashes Series? it's so easy but so frustrating that this isn't an option. Where is tour mode and the ability to create your own tours? and finally for now where is the create a stadium option? that was a cool inclusion a couple of games back and now its gone?

Overall it's a solid entry with improved commentary and good game play but with misses so far that frustrate me.
I've got leach and Sibley,but not bess,on the Aussie side I still have paine but no khawaja

If they can't even get running between the wickets right then I suppose there's no pitch deterioration in tests or changes in play depending on where you are in the world....

Anyone able to pick AI team in the 1st Ashes Test ? I simply can't edit AI team or choose AI XI before the start,

Tests are broken for me at the moment with no forward defence so thought I would give a t20 ago.

Ignoring all the glaring issues like fielding etc it was an enjoyable experience even though I got smashed by the Windies

I actually felt under pressure bowling and if I missed the mark I would get smashed, it felt like I could bowl to a plan although clearly plan wasn't that good as they made 215/1!

Users who are viewing this thread