Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Yes, correct. Before the patch it was quiet good. Hope they fix it soon.

Can't even imagine, lol
Sound in that specific case I mentioned has been off since launch.

Personally, I'm just bummed, the latest patch sucked the fun out of the game for me (even if it did fix some glaring bugs). I just hope they can fix things before I'm turned off it for good.

On patch 1.04 on ps4 there is a lag when you're bowling just before batsman hits

Do any of the sliders work in this game? Foot Plan and Release window size also not working just like Pitch Marker Duration one....
It is still not working for me even after the patch. The difficulty feels the same across different options due to this problem. Also I came across some sort of lighting issue when I was playing in Lord's. Not sure about other stadiums. Didn't get time to check. Also the physics seem to be let down after the patch. Ball is travelling so much that scoring boundaries aren't that difficult. Also didn't get any edges after batting for 13 overs in a test match in "Hard" difficulty.

I wish we could change bats for licenced players. In terms of NZ faces, my only guess is that the photogrammetry needed for some players was not obtained, or they couldn't get source photos, not sure. Some just look low res, and like they've been dunked in a 1930s chimney (often a sign of a low light photo source being used) But yeah I agree overall, BA have done New Zealand dirty with quite a few of the faces.
In regards to the bats, do you mean the likes of Root and Williamson etc, those who’s sponsors are in the game? Or people like Malan, Bairstow, Wade? Real players but with fake bats, because if you mean them, then they can be changed

In regards to the bats, do you mean the likes of Root and Williamson etc, those who’s sponsors are in the game? Or people like Malan, Bairstow, Wade? Real players but with fake bats, because if you mean them, then they can be changed
Oh they can? Nice, didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. I must have been doing something wrong then.

It is still not working for me even after the patch. The difficulty feels the same across different options due to this problem. Also I came across some sort of lighting issue when I was playing in Lord's. Not sure about other stadiums. Didn't get time to check. Also the physics seem to be let down after the patch. Ball is travelling so much that scoring boundaries aren't that difficult. Also didn't get any edges after batting for 13 overs in a test match in "Hard" difficulty.
Yeah as soon as I heard there is a patch coming I knew it would affect gameplay. This seems to be common occurrence in BA games. I remember people saying DBC14 had good edges when bowling to CPU but after patches the ability to get an edge was basically 0 hence why @francobaldo1 patch was such a saviour

Tbh I feel like after I'm done play C22 more extensively I'll end up back to DBC14

I tried to create a custom match (10 over), as I usually create 10 over and 15 over games for when I want a shortish game with a friend or the wife. So, it was all working up to the point where I wanted to put a powerplay in for the first 3 or four overs with only two fielders being allowed outside the ring for that period. There seems to be a bug preventing powerplays being put in, not sure why. Anyone else got any ideas on how to make this work or is it a bug?
I have already reported this in the bugs section

Yeah as soon as I heard there is a patch coming I knew it would affect gameplay. This seems to be common occurrence in BA games. I remember people saying DBC14 had good edges when bowling to CPU but after patches the ability to get an edge was basically 0 hence why @francobaldo1 patch was such a saviour

Tbh I feel like after I'm done play C22 more extensively I'll end up back to DBC14
I am raising a ticket as we speak and Ross has tweeted about another patch might be coming out today. Apparantly he said there were no changes made to the physics of the game. Let us hope that tonight's patch if it is coming out fixes everything

Users who are viewing this thread