Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

RDB3

Club Cricketer
This game is good. It is not perfect but neither waste of money as a lot people here are suggesting. I played 3 test matches with custom sliders and veteran difficulties and my experience is somewhat quite stratifying. I found a perfect balance between bat and ball through some changes in slider and that made all the difference in my game where you can play shots on cover areas, edges going to slips and keeper, bowled on in swing and out swings balls, lbws etc. I have purchased all the Big Ant previous games and never had played 3 test matches in a row. if your are interested to know what changes I made in sliders, please let me know.
Hey please share your sliders! Thanx

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dont know how to explain this well but one thing really good about batting in cricket 22 is that the angle of the bat sorto contributes to the elevation of the ball especially during power shots. In cricket 19, aerially everytime the ball would travel in a similar manner (way too high in my opinion) but in this game there are varied aerial shots.

Also many times when you tend to hit a late shot, u can feel the ball hitting the bat rather then the bat hitting the ball. Never got this feeling in cricket 19.

Really not sure whether i have explained myself well or not.

Wenny

School Cricketer
Purchased C22 today, some issues.
played a quick 5 over game and while batting there was no markers where the ball will be pitching.Then went to the community and went to download teams and a error came up CE 34878-0 can anyone help

Finally if anyone can share sliders and settings for a test match

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Yep, appears its an issue.

I bowled six overs, only one six was hit and that was to a short straight down the ground boundary at Sophia Gardens and that was clearly a chip shot, only cleared the rope by inches.

Every attempted aggressive shot was only the "chip it over the infield" variety.

I think this came in a couple of patches ago, unfortunately. I played a Hundred match where the AI didn't hit a single six. Not really played any team vs team matches since then in limited-overs matches.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
I think this came in a couple of patches ago, unfortunately. I played a Hundred match where the AI didn't hit a single six. Not really played any team vs team matches since then in limited-overs matches.
Yep, its definitely a thing now, sadly.

One step forward two steps back etc.

Did you submit it?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am sorry but its December 7th and December 8th in Australia. The game still does not have patches on XBOX and this is completely unacceptable. I usually give a lot of leeway for developers like BigAnt but this entire game is a bug. This is exactly same as Trickstars Ashes 2013. I dont give a damn if the developers are working 24 hours to fix this game. This game should not have been this broken in the first place on release. Shame on ECB and ACB on letting this game even release.

Like many, I am just going to put the game on side burner for now. The game has too many bugs even for a casual gamer in me that puts it off. Seeing and reading problems people are facing in this thread just saddens me that for a cricket game what we go through.

Looks like Big Ant did not want to test this game so they got themselves paid to have the game testing. Mind boggling how can a companies server cannot handle their audiences. Oh and now post this post.. the saviors will come out saying but we should be grateful this and that we are getting a game! If the thinking of just getting a game satisfies you, you deserve a below mediocre product.

Users who are viewing this thread