Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

It would be nice if people could mention their game patch version ahead of their gameplay experiences or suggestion. I think not all can play at the same version of this game as the base version of the gameplay has been changed a lot. PS5 stay behind a day of approving patches than steam, but it is different on PS4. Xbone doesn't approve any patches so far, even though it has strong hardware specs...
That has been main issue with this thread for me, everyone’s playing different versions and different builds of the game so unsurprisingly views/experiences are varying so wildly.
Makes it difficult to evaluate exactly how good/bad things are etc

That has been main issue with this thread for me, everyone’s playing different versions and different builds of the game so unsurprisingly views/experiences are varying so wildly.
Makes it difficult to evaluate exactly how good/bad things are etc

And each build only lasts a day so it's impossible to evaluate entirely.

Can you please explain this in more detail?

I have already submitted a ticket to BA asking about AT implementation and how it affects the final delivery. So far have not heard back from them.
If you are a right arm bowler bowling to right handed batsman and swinging the ball into his leg stump from outside off stump with regular pro controls, then if you use after touch and point it towards 11 o clock at the time of delivery, the ball will move from outside of off stump to off stump. That deviation is what after touch gives you.

I hope it's clear.

Under Match Settings when setting up a new game, does Match Difficulty (Easiest/Easy/Normal/Hard/Hardest) adjust any of the difficulty sliders for AI/Batting/Bowling/Fielding? If I play using custom sliders and difficulties, can I just ignore the Match Difficulty? I set it from Normal to hard and then check the sliders and they don't appear to affect or change anything. Or do they have other effects on the gameplay?

What about us Xbox users still waiting for the first patch to make the game playable.
Everyone knows about the Xbox issue. The fact that Xbox users are going through the toughest time is well appreciated, but is related to Microsoft's approvals and is it's own situation. It doesn't mean that all other platform users need to halt their hopes and expectations due to Xbox users.

I'm on PS4 and am eagerly awaiting a new patch, as the Academy instantly crashes and I'm hoping that's fixed along with the no powerplays in created custom limited overs games. Every user on all platforms has the right to hope and ask for better .

Hey sorry maybe somewhat silly question but can someone please tell me a bit about exactly what was the issue with playfaces that is being corrected today?

Users who are viewing this thread