Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Pitch marker display issue is back. No matter how much the bowling marker slider is increased. Thanks again for the patch :)

Just downloaded ps5 1.09 patch. What is wrong with the ball physics? It has become even loopier. Arghhhhh

Just downloaded ps5 1.09 patch. What is wrong with the ball physics? It has become even loopier. Arghhhhh

Change speed perception in physics.
Post automatically merged:

Y

Yep ... Slider changes ar mess as well. I just quit as soon as I figured that pitch marker is a bust. :)

Set it before the game. In game changes arnt fixed yet
Post automatically merged:

Lofted offside for who cares

AI field placement improved, they are changing and switching to different plans now, liking it in .009 ps5, let's see when this will be patched out, lofted offside is back.

Is it just me or all that's seeing the pitch marker is back to the way it was few days back? Bit annoyed again

Mate I’m also waiting for it in South Africa. I think Microsoft are testing the patches themselves and will release them when they are satisfied. I spoke to a support person there yesterday and they said it’s still being checked.
thanks mate for letting me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread