Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

I didn't play yesterday so I've only just downloaded the updated on Steam. Anyone else completely unable to connect with the ball trying to hit off the back foot on the off side? Doesn't matter whether it's pace or spin but I just cannot hit the ball.

It's Sad to see bugs from Cricket 19 like wicketkeeper standing getting bup early and transporting to leg slip,through Batsman to take catches carry over to cricket 22.Dbc 14,17 Did not have this bug.Pitches are soul of cricket.Its essential for pitch to paly diff on day 5.I can't understand how can this be missed.

New patch ps5, will it be worth the risk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211211-141819.jpg
    Screenshot_20211211-141819.jpg
    887.7 KB · Views: 128
New patch ps5, will it be worth the risk
Eh..oh god. My console is going to spit on my anytime soon for downloading patches every alternative days. I just started to download Matrix demo but this, I'll pause it and keep it away for sometime.

Again, nothing better is being fixed in this patch I guess. I see no gameplay improvememts, it's a thumb down from me.

Guys I had a conversation in twitter regarding rapid patching and the issues. Please feel to weigh in your thoughts about rapid patching.

Guys I had a conversation in twitter regarding rapid patching and the issues. Please feel to weigh in your thoughts about rapid patching.

I am not going to lie. The game is a bit stable in terms of gameplay. Don't care about playface or academy atm. Things like backfoot agressive drive to long on is a mess and goes to deep cover or something. With more patching comes more issues. Ive given up on the game as we know patches need patches to fix what's broken with patching a game. It's an endless loop for new and old issues. They need to fix things, get a patch for like idk, the size of the whole game and then push it out. For my peace, I jumped to another game now. Rapid patching is never a solution and for sure with BAS :)

Honestly, this game is in such a state it's untrue. As I can't actually now seem to hit the ball whilst playing the game I thought I'd do some more Associate updating (which I can't load to the Academy anyway) but it completely froze whilst I was updating PNG player likenesses and stopped my entire pc in its tracks, couldn't close the game, couldn't launch Task Manager, nothing. I had to end up hard resetting the pc.

In financial services, if I handed in a project in this state I'd be collecting my belongings in a cardboard box.

I think it's time to go play something else for a week.

Screw this game.... That CEO guy is taking our immense support for granted and now, being reactive on social media when criticism and demands are too hot to handle. All we wanted them to meet the overreaching expectations, they only set. Why! Because we bloody paid for it. Time for kissing is over, time to kick is now! :facepalm
In my opinion, this is not helpful. By all means feel frustrated, but talking about kicking (or aggressiveness) in relation to Ross or Big Ant is going to achieve exactly nothing.

They may be having a lot more issues in number than usual, but they are the only cricket game maker of any real scale or substance in the world. They are not sitting around plotting on how to ruin the game. The current situation does them no good and probably doesn't look fantastic to their publisher either.

Lest we all forget, things are more complicated in cricket than just about ANY sport on the planet to replicate as a game. The rules are extremely varied across formats and in each individual format, the physics and possibilities are immense when you look at pads, bats, wickets, gloves, surfaces and any contact or combination of contacts of the above. The number of factors involved are astronomical! No other large scale developer in the world wants to touch cricket at this stage, in part because of it's complexity.

We need to realize that they are doing all they can and of course given this is the 5-6th iteration they should be doing a bit better, but talking aggressively will get us all nowhere fast.

As an aside, it's hilarious all the people talking about shelving this game for some time and are apparently going to "come back to it some weeks later" are back the next day pointing out more they've noticed. I'm not happy with it, I'm not playing it much, but I'll still be honest enough to admit that I'll keep trying to find something good in it and am eagerly hoping with each and every patch that things improve.

In my opinion, this is not helpful. By all means feel frustrated, but talking about kicking (or aggressiveness) in relation to Ross or Big Ant is going to achieve exactly nothing.

They may be having a lot more issues in number than usual, but they are the only cricket game maker of any real scale or substance in the world. They are not sitting around plotting on how to ruin the game. The current situation does them no good and probably doesn't look fantastic to their publisher either.

Lest we all forget, things are more complicated in cricket than just about ANY sport on the planet to replicate as a game. The rules are extremely varied across formats and in each individual format, the physics and possibilities are immense when you look at pads, bats, wickets, gloves, surfaces and any contact or combination of contacts of the above. The number of factors involved are astronomical! No other large scale developer in the world wants to touch cricket at this stage, in part because of it's complexity.

We need to realize that they are doing all they can and of course given this is the 5-6th iteration they should be doing a bit better, but talking aggressively will get us all nowhere fast.
I apologize! It was sheer frustrating, the ride with the game I mean. However my metaphor, riddled with dark humor but I feel let's put that to rest! Sorry uncle Ross! :cheers

I apologize! It was sheer frustrating, the ride with the game I mean. However my metaphor, riddled with dark humor but I feel let's put that to rest! Sorry uncle Ross! :cheers
Wasn't trying to give you a hard time either mate. Just easy to forget how hard their job is at the moment. Don't worry I have my moments!!! :p

I am playing game on pc but players uniform are showing low textures,logos & sponsors not 100% clean even after "character details are high", what can be possible reason please help ??

Lofted shots not working now? Busy playing BBL

That day is not very far when ross will quit from twitter.

BAS need to understand we paid money for a game and cant get one play without crash or bugged one in terms of AI field, umpire decision etc. In current scenario game is not fit for release on xbox, ps4.

They should take time and release patch after some testing instead release patch daily and breaking game more.

Users who are viewing this thread