Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

You're going to pay someone for getting a silly achievement in a 7 year old game? hmmm...
It's not much but it's honest work. Unless you want to do it for free. If not, I'd advise sticking to your own business. And I ain't paying them your money either :)

When will you give up, it is now 2-3 times u have declared, lol
Hey hey! It's hard to give up. Don't mind me saying things. Whenever there is a new issue, I declare my grief. You can sing a song with the guitar you have :P

Jokes apart... Replace all with best team in Team manager... Does it work okay?

Hey hey! It's hard to give up. Don't mind me saying things. Whenever there is a new issue, I declare my grief. You can sing a song with the guitar you have :P

Jokes apart... Replace all with best team in Team manager... Does it work okay?
Hmm I better play my guitar then messing with team manager

can anyone share t20 sliders for c22 ?

I know this is a C22 forum, but any Indian gamer here with DBC14 on the PS4? Wanted help with the "win 3 ranked online games trophy". Will pay you for your troubles too. Let me know. Thanks!
I don't own the game, but my friend with whom I share my console has it. I am not sure if DBC14 is a game that gets shared across accounts on the console. If yes, then I might be able to help you but I am horrible at cricket 22, so I have no idea what level of bad I would be on DBC 14. If it is about just joining to complete an achievement then yeah I can give that a try. But if it requires me to play, then you'll be better off with someone else lol.

I don't own the game, but my friend with whom I share my console has it. I am not sure if DBC14 is a game that gets shared across accounts on the console. If yes, then I might be able to help you but I am horrible at cricket 22, so I have no idea what level of bad I would be on DBC 14. If it is about just joining to complete an achievement then yeah I can give that a try. But if it requires me to play, then you'll be better off with someone else lol.
I call match fixing.

Thank you so much for your reply! It doesn't require you to play at all! We'll just play 3 five5 matches, I'll take quick wickets and then win the games by a run or so! Let me know where you're from as well, I'd be happy to give you a little something something for the help!

Thank you so much for your reply! It doesn't require you to play at all! We'll just play 3 five5 matches, I'll take quick wickets and then win the games by a run or so! Let me know where you're from as well, I'd be happy to give you a little something something for the help!
Okay, I'll let you know once I download and no I don't want anything for that lol, will be happy to help.

Okay, I'll let you know once I download and no I don't want anything for that lol, will be happy to help.
Thank you so much!!!!! You're the best. I really do appreciate your kindness

I've been trying to get his trophy for 2 years now haha. Just the only one remaining and I get the plat. Really get some OCD when I look at the remaining trophy

Thank you again!

It's not much but it's honest work. Unless you want to do it for free. If not, I'd advise sticking to your own business. And I ain't paying them your money either :)
Well its not me who digressed from Cricket 22, cool mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread