Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

I played the game in beautiful overcast weather and went to work, came from work and restarted the game from the saved but now super sunny weather. I can't even notice what happened. Thank you BA
Weather changes I'm afraid, even in real life :lol

@MattW two thing which observed other than fielding and overthrows issues,

1. please remove this white stuff from Rakheem hips. Plz see pic

C5BAC1F8-5A95-4940-9235-426790288BBF.jpeg

2. WI t20 default kit is not correct as for both t20 & odi, system use odi kits as default

Playing Bbl in Career at the moment. My leggie chosen to bowl from 2nd over and did all 4 his overs by the 12th over. I’m not Captain so I cant choose when to bowl. AI needs work

Are you getting overcast weather conditions without sun and players wearing cold coats? (After hotfix)
I can confirm that cloudy conditions are there even after hotfix. Jumpers are used by players under cold conditions. But the sun is out and it is partially cloudy I should say

I can confirm that cloudy conditions are there even after hotfix. Jumpers are used by players under cold conditions. But the sun is out and it is partially cloudy I should say
Are you playing on which platform bro? Hotfix having any patch number?

I can't play this game with any degree of enjoyment or longevity until two main things are sorted.

1. AI bowling too straight to opposite handed batsmen. It's just too easy to bat as a leftie on this.

2. When bowling, I just don't feel like I've ever properly got someone out. Just that they are batting until the game decides they're out and I could literally bowl anything at that point and it's going to get the wicket. The 5th/6th ball smash /run is annoying as well. Virtually impossible to bowl a maiden.

No more Overcast weather after this hotfix. Always Sunny as before. I was so happy after 1.0023 but my happiness over with 1.0024.
Your best hope is to report the issue

Tap while batting to show/hide hud, tap while bowling to shine ball. As with C19, there's no toggle while bowling, due to the lack of spare buttons on the controller, maybe a long press might be a way of doing that - but it's not how it works at the moment.

Which ground/teams were you playing with?
Resumed the game today after hit fix, and crowd sound is now back.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread