Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Can we save the tears and histrionics till after we've had a go with the new patch please.

"Tuned AI aggression" with no explanation for when, how and why literally makes me itch a little bit.

I get that it's my own choice to put work into sliders, and to try and do a career mode write up, but sometimes it feels like trying to build a house on quicksand.

The call of the new MLB The Show game is getting stronger :silenteye:

Remember you've got two days for v4 though. The banhammer is ready to drop :laughter:

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
"Tuned AI aggression" with no explanation for when, how and why literally makes me itch a little bit.

I get that it's my own choice to put work into sliders, and to try and do a career mode write up, but sometimes it feels like trying to build a house on quicksand.

The call of the new MLB The Show game is getting stronger :silenteye:
They're not bothered they've already had your money.Do you think they worry about if you play the game or not?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
On a more serious note, I hope people temper their expectations for patches from now on. Regardless of how we feel about the game, I'm assuming a majority of the team have moved onto the AFL game so it would be fair to assume minor changes and tweaks akin to more of a hotfix than patch from here on.
You were saying this four months ago ;)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You were saying this four months ago ;)
well they were hotfixes, on a daily basis, then we had some decent patches that affected numerous aspects and now we're back to a few things here and there.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
well they were hotfixes, on a daily basis, then we had some decent patches that affected numerous aspects and now we're back to a few things here and there.
EFootball_2022_graphics_example.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread