Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I can't remember who had asked me but we had been discussing how we both found hard batting too easy but hardest batting too hard.
These are the settings I have now for hard. I haven't changed any settings listed below these ones, but I might if these don't work well. So far, these settings are keeping me focused!

Edit: I should add that I have AI on Veteran with 95 bowl quality.
View attachment 266556
Great, will give these settings a try!

Disharies

#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
what right he means?

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (29).png
    103.4 KB · Views: 79

Disharies

#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
i dont know how to play 2v2 i only play 1v1 somebody know?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Having a cracking test at the minute I’m Pakistan hosting Australia and after been bowled out for 110 with hazelwood taking 6 (I must learn to be more patient) we fought back and was really enjoyable bowling felt like hard work but enjoyable and feel like I’m now getting used to bowling with the quicks. Also with 40 overs between them the spinners only took 2 wickets using rumples sliders for Asia dusty medium.
D1125DEB-5A68-4C54-8453-8AA6AB5538EA.jpeg

Hester

County Cricketer
Having a cracking test at the minute I’m Pakistan hosting Australia and after been bowled out for 110 with hazelwood taking 6 (I must learn to be more patient) we fought back and was really enjoyable bowling felt like hard work but enjoyable and feel like I’m now getting used to bowling with the quicks. Also with 40 overs between them the spinners only took 2 wickets using rumples sliders for Asia dusty medium.
View attachment 266585
Looks cool.
What do you have AI run rate set to? I find anything above 30 leads to at least 2 run outs per innings.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Looks cool.
What do you have AI run rate set to? I find anything above 30 leads to at least 2 run outs per innings.
It’s at 47 mate at the minute I did notice a lot of near misses and suicidal run outs at test level (I expect it in short format) on default when latest patch dropped but I’ve cracked on with rumples sliders and although there were 2 run outs in the innings it didn’t look like it was going to happen loads so not sure there’s any difference between 47 and 50 or maybe it’s different teams abs player mentalities that trigger it or as you say trying to keep the run rate up The game felt good though apart from my batting still trying to work out which camera settings I prefer I’m edging towards broadcast 1 at the minute

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So no gameplay improvement patches again ,only focussing on cross gen stuff as tweet by Rosd

Hester

County Cricketer
Anyone know what setting needs to be changed to increase AI edges to slips and WK? When I bat, I'm edging quite regularly but the only AI edges I see go for 4. Any ideas appreciated.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Anyone know what setting needs to be changed to increase AI edges to slips and WK? When I bat, I'm edging quite regularly but the only AI edges I see go for 4. Any ideas appreciated.
increase pitch friction to 65 mate see if that helps it worked for me.

stylo9000

School Cricketer
have folks noticed that switching your bowling style allows any more or less fielding control after the delivery?

I was wondering if my annoyance at inability to move/field after the delivery have to do with my bowling style, or if that's purely cosmetic

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks cool.
How does the AI responds to the run rate at 30. I mean in terms of scoring. I have it at 50 and the AI scores at around 3-3.5 runs per over.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have played the comptition , Played 3 match ODI , But after the completion there is no such info which team won e.g 2-1 or 3-0 such type @MattW

1651655010992.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread