Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am facing issue Of applying bat to players I have Some downloaded players and Licensed ones can't apply bat to them tried from player edit (equipment) and also from manage bat and custom apply to a player it says bat has been applied but it doesn't they always bat with generic bat instead of Branded even after trying lot of times
Post automatically merged:

I am facing issue Of applying bat to players I have Some downloaded players and Licensed ones can't apply bat to them tried from player edit (equipment) and also from manage bat and custom apply to a player it says bat has been applied but it doesn't they always bat with generic bat instead of Branded even after trying lot of times
Tried adding bat to Dwanyne Bravo (Licensed and downloaded as well) J bairstow moeen Ali Livingstone Narine odean smith shand some others bat does not get applied even after saying bat has been applied

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Funnily enough, I had a odd one in my latest game that I'd not really seen before, and didn't happen with any other player in the team.

New batter comes to the crease, #9 from memory, controlled by the AI. The score wasn't anything special, not miles ahead of behind. Length ball outside of stump. #9 aggressive shots at it, one bounce four. No warm up, no sighters, just straight into it and smashed me.

I chuckle, give the AI the same ball. The AI smashes me over the top in exactly the same way. 8 from 2 balls.

I put a man out on the cover boundary. Bowl the same ball, the AI smashes me over the top again, to cover point this time, one bounce 4, 12 off 3 balls.

I take another man out of the slips, put 2 on the cover fence, bowl the same ball again for a fourth time. The AI once again launches into a massive drive and holes out the the latest man stationed on the rope.

Out for 12 off 4 balls. All identical aggressive shots, nothing else.

I've not seen any other player play like that in any other game/innings I've had.

I'll not lie, it was different at least! At some point, I'll have a video of it as well.
Just to add, the same batter didn't do this 2nd innings. Just came out and played normally.

How odd!

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any Patch Coming today ? - Wednesday -

Disharies

#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
ross said on monday i guess

Attachments

• Screenshot (42).png
    Screenshot (42).png
    106.5 KB · Views: 37

Hester

County Cricketer
Post automatically merged:

Tried adding bat to Dwanyne Bravo (Licensed and downloaded as well) J bairstow moeen Ali Livingstone Narine odean smith shand some others bat does not get applied even after saying bat has been applied
Bats being applied has been broken since c19. If I download 4 teams they'll be fine. Download any more teams and not only will some of the bats be blank but bats on players already downloaded will be changed to blank. I can apply bats to them if I scroll through 30 pages of players, checking each one individually, but if I download another team then it turns some blank again and I have to start over.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bats being applied has been broken since c19. If I download 4 teams they'll be fine. Download any more teams and not only will some of the bats be blank but bats on players already downloaded will be changed to blank. I can apply bats to them if I scroll through 30 pages of players, checking each one individually, but if I download another team then it turns some blank again and I have to start over.
It's nice if we have the ability to apply bats to players in Team manager rather than Player manager.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Question to those playing Indian career mode..is it just club..state team..ipl & international?? Or do they get calls from County, bbl, Cpl etc

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Question to those playing Indian career mode..is it just club..state team..ipl & international?? Or do they get calls from County, bbl, Cpl etc
There's a career mode thread that might tell you the answer if you get no response in here, just skip past the posts from me praying that one day we may get access to players stats and final league/competition standings.

Hoping this is the week career mode gets some attention from BA

Users who are viewing this thread