Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Okay says playable in 1 day and 16 hours and it has career mode as the activity. Uhm okay! But I guess they should move it to 2nd December once and for all.

RAVI99

Club Captain
We can expect some unlocks on 25 th as what the point allowing to download the whole game 9 days before.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
We can expect some unlocks on 25 th as what the point allowing to download the whole game 9 days before.
Again, I don't think we would be able to play any game before Dec 2nd. It would defeat the purpose of them to push out the game. It's high time that PSN gets updated anytime soon. PSN gets updated on every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We can end this here and make noises again if we are able to get into the game in a day or two!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Because it was probably automatically going to start downloading since the original release hadn't been changed? You still won't be able to play it

RAVI99

Club Captain
Because it was probably automatically going to start downloading since the original release hadn't been changed? You still won't be able to play it
So the days left get updated on 25 th as now also it's showing 1 day 16 hours.
When will that get updated to 2 nd December.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
So the days left get updated on 25 th as now also it's showing 1 day 16 hours.
When will that get updated to 2 nd December.
Just as I mentioned earlier, it might br updated anytime sooner. Let's not dwell into this as it's just a preload.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
GAME Tamworth Sports Direct seem to have Cricket 22 physical copies, and look like they are releasing them on the 25th?4A9D3389-A0F5-4E77-AAFD-88B4575DA982.jpeg

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just got the download too on my PS4 Pro. I feel they'll just increase the playable date by a week. And also add the Day 1 Patch along with it. It is a 40 GB+ download, so it's definitely the full game that was intended to be released on the 25th originally!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
maybe cover art not sure they will go back on there date or maybe they can't so many theory

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just got the download too on my PS4 Pro. I feel they'll just increase the playable date by a week. And also add the Day 1 Patch along with it. It is a 40 GB+ download, so it's definitely the full game that was intended to be released on the 25th originally!
anything mention ??

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What a crazy suspense this time

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag