Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Fielding outside the 30 yard circle is on and off for now. I’m sure Bigant would have worked on it
I really hope they have done that.. Because the batting and bowling has been really good.. And Cricket 19 also created a great base in these departments.. This game can really be THE best cricket game if they get fielding which includes WK as well right..

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
crying-interview.gif

Wealey

ICC Board Member
One thing I hoped would change but don’t think had..

Is that if you were early on a shot say to a slower ball even not playing an aggressive or lofted shot it should potentially go aerial resulting in a catching chance.

It seems like again if you just play standards shot the most common form of dismissal will be an edge.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I always find in interviews as well the word “overhaul” being used is dangerous.

When people hear that word they assume complete change and rework.

“tweaks” is safer haha!

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Always the way every release.

You get the Blind Optimists, the realists and then the over negative dudes.

As I said previously if you didn’t play 19 you will absolutely most likely love it.

You then get people who get confused over the differences between graphics and animations and player shapes and resolution etc haha.

The lighting and texture quality and all that can look excellent and should be experienced on your own TV or monitors.

BUT player shapes and physiques look quite clearly odd in my opinion and realistically that won’t change in an update.

Yes you should always form an opinion based on the final game.

But as a realist/hoping for the positives. The gameplay looks VERY much like 19 and the chances of an update transforming that.. is slim.

Do I hope I’m wrong? Big time..

But come Day 1 I’m still highly likely not going to like the body shapes at all.

Fielding is most likely going to be the same apart from this slo mo thing.

and I’m high dubious if we are going to magically see mistimes catches in the outfield.

To the people saying I’m seeing this edge and that edge.. and this LBW. That’s amazing.

But 19 had them in Abundance and excellent variety.

Hence why I said if we 19 with key things improved it truly would be the ultimate game.

However instead of improving on 19 and tweaking the key elements missing. We kinda get 19 with random things added but the base game being very much similar.

Role on the 2nd I keep the faith but early impressions are if you exhausted on 19 then not overly much to reignite the fire!

Agreed with all of this.

I'm sure Ross is in damage limitation mode talking about day 1 release. It's been a disasterous release, (though not his fault).

They aren't going to transform a game in the few days delay that happened because of the scandal.

I imagine the only difference will be the NZ team looking as they should, but that's about it.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Users who are viewing this thread