Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Cant see any further patch its already 0006 au time … for xbox users, can u confirm if any further update after 8.38 gb patch ?

Had to change from melbourne to sydney for the download to start. Weird but whatever. Lets go!

Cant see any further patch its already 0006 au time … for xbox users, can u confirm if any further update after 8.38 gb patch ?
Try restarting your x box some had to do that for steam i just thought the patch unlocks the full game but its 6.9 on steam which unlocks the full game

In Japan, on xbox it says preorder now for 2 Dec 9:00? Why 9am? That's 11am Melbourne time...?

1638365077854.png
DOWNLOADED!
VERIFYING.. :cheers

The release buzz is here.

As a Steam user perhaps for the first in Big Ant games history will be playing the game on the release date itself with the console users.
I'm pretty sure this is why I missed out on C19 because I looked through my post history and I was active pre release but must have lost interest by the time it came out on steam

Can someone confirm if there is a ranking system in the game?
No even many good features also trimed off at current moment like

Scenario creator
Stadium creator
Batsman can easily move to extreme leg or off to pitch

Started the game.

A new tutorial mode with different commentators in :yes

Users who are viewing this thread