Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
All I want for Christmas is the AI to stop bowling middle and leg with a 7/2 offside field.

View attachment 259865
I’ve noticed if it’s a right handed bowler bowling to a left handed batsmen, if the bowler is over the wicket you can be rest assured there would be plenty of balls on middle and leg! When they go around the wicket, they seem to bowl much better lines

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
I’ve noticed if it’s a right handed bowler bowling to a left handed batsmen, if the bowler is over the wicket you can be rest assured there would be plenty of balls on middle and leg! When they go around the wicket, they seem to bowl much better lines

Yep, two left handed openers in my case. Of the two opening bowlers one was LFM, the other RFM started around the wicket and both caused problems then inexplicably the RFM went over the wicket and started feeding the legside. The two RFM change bowlers both went exclusively over the wicket and there was barely another ball outside off.

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Latest From Ross regarding Cricket 22 development status 1.Tour Mode/designer roll out today. 2.PS4/5/Steam Focus will be stability for a week, with patches as needed. 3.Stadium Creator will come on January 4th 4.All other staff will be concentrating on working with Xbox to get a patch through submission.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Latest From Ross regarding Cricket 22 development status 1.Tour Mode/designer roll out today. 2.PS4/5/Steam Focus will be stability for a week, with patches as needed. 3.Stadium Creator will come on January 4th 4.All other staff will be concentrating on working with Xbox to get a patch through submission.
It should have been developed 20 days ago

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
AI bowling on a 4th day standard wicket. 90% overs by spinners. Getting some huge turn. My sliders for spin revolutions is high. Even then its turning more than first innings.
I'm glad you've said this. I was playing some career mode and was almost having to talk myself out of "hey, that's turning more than in the first innings!" It was definitely turning a good chunk more.

On the subject of spinners, I've actually put in a ticket with a suggestion to separate spinner and seamer wicket chance, and seamer and spinner pitch bounce. Even if they do tweak it themselves, it would be nice to have that level of control given how different the two facets of bowling are in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread