Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

At the moment I believe the Dynamic Real World weather system as much as I believe the Next Gen Visual upgrade, New and Engaging Commentary and Complete Fielding Overhaul .
Don't forget ray tracing.

Okay, I'm totally confused maybe the best practice is too 'not give a shit'
Alright, gillyboy asked what bowling action was the new one replicating. Waste said he knew, but wasn't telling. I made a Simpsons reference to that. That's it.

is there Anyway to call for the powerplay in Big bash league in competition mode after the 4 overs because i pressed up on the D pad just gives me transparent umpire bowler batsman and change batting order. the good thing is we have the bat flip and the x factor Now just annoying because i have to wait for the final 2 overs to take the last powerplay

is there Anyway to call for the powerplay in Big bash league in competition mode after the 4 overs because i pressed up on the D pad just gives me transparent umpire bowler batsman and change batting order. the good thing is we have the bat flip and the x factor Now just annoying because i have to wait for the final 2 overs to take the last powerplay
Sorry, are they fixed as I have to confess I did this on a custom tournament were the batting powerplay was enforceable between overs 11 and 18? But I am sure this was ported over from the BBLT20 format.

Alright, gillyboy asked what bowling action was the new one replicating. Waste said he knew, but wasn't telling. I made a Simpsons reference to that. That's it.
No I think it was something else but I'm not fussed.

going to start career mode any suggestions which county should i play for??

going to start career mode any suggestions which county should i play for??
Depends who you want to play for Internationally or which domestic league, the County Championships would offer more games. I think the T20 aspect is a more mercenary approach like a gun for hire. Are all the nations domestic setup playable in career?

Depends who you want to play for Internationally or which domestic league, the County Championships would offer more games. I think the T20 aspect is a more mercenary approach like a gun for hire. Are all the nations domestic setup playable in career?
gonna play for england so which county should i pick?

Sorry, are they fixed as I have to confess I did this on a custom tournament were the batting powerplay was enforceable between overs 11 and 18? But I am sure this was ported over from the BBLT20 format.
Yes My fault you can take the power play or surge after the 10 th over i just noticed it on the d pad excuse me

Don't know if the testers from here got the pull shot removed against green length delivery, just had to make it more risky and less overpowered, just so they get more bowled dismissal they have managed to get the bounce lower than usual in the patch, well done,lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread