Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I watched it again and it's difficult to tell with the camera moving around, but at 4 seconds it does look like it might bounce at full speed.
Same incident, different replay. Hope your soft signal changes to out.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Career mode after latest patch repeated crashes when loading saved career ,can’t access it at all …ticket raised …. PS4…

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Same incident, different replay. Hope your soft signal changes to out.
I have had the same issue.

Plus I have seen the game give me a run less when I am running.
For example, I run two runs, and just before completing the second run the bowler collects the ball, and when the batsman isn't in the crease it gives you a run less.

@MattW

hk613

School Cricketer
How do BA manage to broke the things that were not even supposed to be touched and were working fine with every new patch.
2.5 months !!!!

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I raised ticket regarding this issue on PS5. But sadly it's not fixed. I think it's only on PS5.
is this just with fast bowlers ? I’m a spin bowler and ideal works fine for me. One more question I take it ideal is better than good (well I hope so as that’s all I’ve been doing)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I have had the same issue.

Plus I have seen the game give me a run less when I am running.
For example, I run two runs, and just before completing the second run the bowler collects the ball, and when the batsman isn't in the crease it gives you a run less.

@MattW
It's been there even before this patch.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
5E3494EC-E143-4BEF-9FA4-72E872E6E386.pngEFAE8669-A416-4640-B291-A48496F4A971.png
Well I hope the patch has fixed this. Upped the ideal release window and got some brilliant wickets. Leach got two in an over after tea and at 254-8 overnight I thought at least I may have a chance of a result.

Clearly AI have other ideas and 69 overs later I finally get a caught and bowled of Carey to end the innings. Lyon and Bolland sharing 199 balls is just madness!

Last edited:

hk613

School Cricketer
View attachment 263745View attachment 263746
Well I hope the patch has fixed this. Upped the ideal release window and got some brilliant wickets. Leach got two in an over after tea and at 254-8 overnight I thought at least I may have a chance of a result.

Clearly AI have other ideas and 69 over later I finally get a caught and bowled of Carey to end the innings. Lyon and Bolland sharing 199 balls is just madness!
how did u added boland to the australia squad in ashes mode ? for me it is not possible even if i reduce roster size to less then 40 and add him. he still doesn't appear in the squad inside the ashes competition.

Users who are viewing this thread