Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone got patch on Xbox1x as cant see any updates pop up so far.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since gameplay is sorted out can we look forward to

1. Fix crowd noise
2. Add more resources like different seat colors, car park, different press box, crowds seating on grass banks in stadium creator.
3. Add stumps creator
4. If possible add different celebration styles

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
@MattW Can you plz check this as black boxes still appearing on initial screen. Not related gameplay but i think it must be check. Thanks
I'd need to know more about your platform - if on PC then your full system specs and graphics settings.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'd need to know more about your platform - if on PC then your full system specs and graphics settings.
I am on xbox1x and issue is with both tv either 4k or FHD, its there since day1 where as all previous games like c19 or ashes work perfectly as they supported 4k hdr with xbox1x.

Moreover issue is more prominent in afternoon match time or full sunny conditions.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd say set up a custom hardest for yourself, basically set 'base difficulty' to hardest and work your way down until you find that golden middle where its challenging but also achievable..

Some key things are shot timing, foot placement (if you're on pro controls) and the input influences (edges & miss)

Hope you find what you're looking for.. :)
Ya that's what i am trying since i brought the game, i am getting closer to find the right balance. I used the base difficulty as Hard and increased the shot timing to 99. I increased the edge influence for good and ok and i get frequent edges but still i get lot of easy boundaries.

Last edited:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
What’s the default number for tests?

I think that if you go into difficulty, the Timing, Wicket Chance, Bowl Quality and Run Rate always default to 50 regardless of difficulty. It’s the same for physics (Not 50 but the values don’t change) but the numbers in batting, bowling and fielding change. It isn’t format specific unless you create a format specific custom difficulty.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't like starting a game mid patch and I was thinking we were due one about now. Has anything dropped or is due to drop? (Steam)

Users who are viewing this thread