Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I can't change kits for a test match, Pakistan's T20I kit comes up and I cannot change it. I cannot change South Africa's kit either.

Last edited:

kiwicroat

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Pretty sure default RR is 50, but I've not had anything default in so long I'm honestly not 100% sure haha
Yep only thing I changed from V3 was RR to 50. I’m Windies playing in Aussie with your away sliders (veteran) on day 1 at Gabba Aussie are batting first and at end of 1st session 93/3. Three different ways of getting a wicket. I have to say the game is spot on at the moment

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Yep only thing I changed from V3 was RR to 50. I’m Windies playing in Aussie with your away sliders (veteran) on day 1 at Gabba Aussie are batting first and at end of 1st session 93/3. Three different ways of getting a wicket. I have to say the game is spot on at the moment
That suggests v4 may still be pretty easy to do with the odd change here and there. Good to know!

Are you using default teams or have you reskilled anyone? Currently trying to work out if that step is still needed, though I'm thinking not.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
That suggests v4 may still be pretty easy to do with the odd change here and there. Good to know!

Are you using default teams or have you reskilled anyone? Currently trying to work out if that step is still needed, though I'm thinking not.

I would go back to default for the minute. I found the reduced power in ODI’s made it a little more authentic but Tests I don’t think there’s much reason to tinker!

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ya that's what i am trying since i brought the game, i am getting closer to find the right balance. I used the base difficulty as Hard and increased the shot timing to 99. I increased the edge influence for good and ok and i get frequent edges but still i get lot of easy boundaries.
One thing for some reason drastically makes batting challenging for me is the 'foot placement' difficulty, where 70 is like you say easy to score free flowing boundaries & 80 is challenging, anything above require so much precision in footwork and judging lines which will make or break a shot...

All these are said keeping in mind for Pro controls, I personally don't like that point and time aka arcade batting which takes away the fun of judging/reacting to the quality of a delivery. So, I'd advise anyone who's good enough to score freely in higher values in arcade, switch to Pro and you'll see the real deal.

At this point, I feel like a marketing agent for Batting with Pro controls :lol

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India

It still does help, but I've bumped from that 'level 4' grounds to, say like for Root, I have his judgement at 8 & power at 6, whereas for Stokes judgement at 6 & power at 8..

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One thing for some reason drastically makes batting challenging for me is the 'foot placement' difficulty, where 70 is like you say easy to score free flowing boundaries & 80 is challenging, anything above require so much precision in footwork and judging lines which will make or break a shot...

All these are said keeping in mind for Pro controls, I personally don't like that point and time aka arcade batting which takes away the fun of judging/reacting to the quality of a delivery. So, I'd advise anyone who's good enough to score freely in higher values in arcade, switch to Pro and you'll see the real deal.

At this point, I feel like a marketing agent for Batting with Pro controls :lol
I use only pro controls and Shot Placement is something I haven't touched. I give a try today. :thumbs

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
It could have been better if BIG xi available for offline players as well like FIFA.

Users who are viewing this thread