Cricket 24 - Bug Reports

Platform: PS5
Game Version: 0.2.1527
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Community Teams - Leinster Lightning, Munster Reds, Northern Knights, North West Warriors of TangentSoup8762
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue: Licensed Ireland players replaced in Ireland team by community players where I request to Keep Current and not Replace with New. Players are replaced anyway.
Bug description: In downloading above community teams upskilled versions of licensed Ireland players were replaced where I instructed the game to Keep Current and not Replace with New. For one team (I can't remember) I didn't even get this option and players were replaced anyway.

Last edited:
Platform: PC Steam
Game Version: 0.2.1527
Game Mode: Custom Competition
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Default Associate teams
Issue: Created a custom league of 16 teams made up of in box associate teams same happens with random teams or any teams. Cant use the feature.
Bug description: Created league, when pressing continue it CTD'd

Last edited:
Platform: PC
Game Version: 2.1437
Game Mode: Career
Issue: Gamma settings gets max...
Bug description: Every time I start a match my gamma settings gets max and the gamma slider goes way over limit and my screen turns white....Even after adjusting it and rebooting the game it turns back after a over.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 11
Platform: Series X
Game Version: Go to Settings > Credits in game and note the version number string in the bottom right. This is far preferable to the version number from the system UI.
Game Mode: T20 WORLD CUP
Match Type: T20
Teams used: N/A
Issue Host nation does not work
Bug description When you select the host nation it will select some random other nation

Game Version: 1.000.006
Game Mode: Career
Issue: can't simulate the date to my next match anymore in career mode, game keep crashing and saying CE-108255-1
Bug description: everything I try to simulate to my next match in career mode it just keep crashing. I can't play career mode anymore which really pissed me off.
It crashes when I have 56 days left to my next match, plus it loads lot more after I start playing for bigger teams.
20231013_154558.jpg

Last edited:
Platform: PC
Game Version: 2.14
Game Mode: INTERNATINAL
Teams used: INDIA
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any
Issue: Men world cup competition crashes
Bug description: Trying to create mens world cup in India as host and the game crashes as soon as i pick India as country to play

Game Version: 0.2.1639
Game Mode: Custom Competition and World Championship
Teams used: All countries
Issue: attempt to create a 50 over competition in India.
Bug description: each match is locked to Great Barrier Reef stadium and cannot be changed.

Game Mode: Custom Competition and World Championship
Issue: attempt to create a 50 over competition in India.
Bug description: each match is locked to Great Barrier Reef stadium and cannot be changed.
This has happened to me also today, whats going on with this game for God's sake. I deleted the competition and tried to create it again but the same things happened..

Think your spot on, once again yet another game that's clearly not finished, should be a law against games being released with so many issues....and especially a game that's 4 months late in coming out
Mate, my brother in law is a lawyer....You'd be surprised what industries are allowed to do...for instance, here in Australia, you can get agreed value for your car when getting car insurance....but they can value your car whatever they like...and you pay extra for that..

This has happened to me also today, whats going on with this game for God's sake. I deleted the competition and tried to create it again but the same things happened..
Hi Nigel I’m in Same boat as you . I brought the game on ps5 and still cannot setup a Career mode . Getting error or crashes before starting career . Same as ps4 . I placed a request on this site hoping for big ant can answer instead my complaint was moved yesterday and no one has responded . This game is not fit for purpose .should not have been released . I am not able to play the game . How long is this going to be outstanding with issue not resolved . I think I may need to go to fair trading .. sorry to hear about situation Nigel and others on this site . Bad experience with this game .

Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.2.1628
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/Q
Issue Academy Crashing When I try to Create Custom team
Bug description I have already forwarded This to B.A but no response Raised tickets as well Issue I am facing is My game is always crashing when I try to Create a team when I click on it It crashes giving error(CE-34878-0) But manage team player everything is Ok but create team it Crashes when I click it

Hi Nigel I’m in Same boat as you . I brought the game on ps5 and still cannot setup a Career mode . Getting error or crashes before starting career . Same as ps4 . I placed a request on this site hoping for big ant can answer instead my complaint was moved yesterday and no one has responded . This game is not fit for purpose .should not have been released . I am not able to play the game . How long is this going to be outstanding with issue not resolved . I think I may need to go to fair trading .. sorry to hear about situation Nigel and others on this site . Bad experience with this game .
Its just not good enough, I don't give a toss about bat logos or what colour eyebrows Virat Kholi has..its the constant bugs and glitches like people walking through the stumps, each other and even the sight screens.!!!
The overthrow and now not being able to play a World Cup in the country that's actually hosting it..the game was 4 months late so god knows what state it was in then if this is what's been served up

Game Mode: All
Match Type: ODI/t20
Issue: ODI and T20s only have 1 review available per innings, rule has changed to allow 2 reviews per teams.

Users who are viewing this thread