Cricket 24 - General Discussion

You're a mug if you're buying this completely blind, especially after the state C22 was in on release (arguably still is a poor game).
I mean, it's a fair game to be honest. The game was unpolished yes, but could've been better. But it paved way for some many improvements and could be captured in C24. Failing to see that in the new game, BAS is just mocking us literally. Again, I would want to wait for a few weeks or months to get the game.

I do also feel like if nothing is shown before the game's release, then it would be a waste to buy the game on day one or two or later. My opinion

PS5 cricket bundle is a good boost for Nacon and BA as the marketing for this will be done by Sony

PS5 cricket bundle is a good boost for Nacon and BA as the marketing for this will be done by Sony

Does it mean , Sony saw the game and found worthy it to be bundled with a PS5

Pretty sure the game is major bug free if Sony has decided to bundle it with their PlayStation specially as the sony is highly image conscious and would never bundle a buggy product tarnishing their image.

May be it's a light touch up to Cricket 22 with new licenses and some new animations and brand new fielding mechanics.

Last edited:
The game will release on 5th but no Steam pre-order yet? I don't what could be the logic behind this decision.

The game will release on 5th but no Steam pre-order yet? I don't what could be the logic behind this decision.
They never even before put their cricket game on steam for preordor !!
Post automatically merged:

N
Looks like they have managed to get hands on all IPL licenses.
Not looks like ipl will be fully licencsd as sony mention on notes !!

Is that Tim in that picture?

I have said this before but the game should be in fairness pretty bug free.

I don't think they had time for an overhaul and were already at their limits with 22.

So the game play should be similar to 22 with some slight tweaks to fielding.

Then you would think new animations etc to freshen it up.

I actually don't mind 22's gameplay. But if spinners are still taking 20 wickets on a green pitch while seamers are useless then I would question it any feedback is listened to haha.

Is that Tim in that picture?

I have said this before but the game should be in fairness pretty bug free.

I don't think they had time for an overhaul and were already at their limits with 22.

So the game play should be similar to 22 with some slight tweaks to fielding.

Then you would think new animations etc to freshen it up.

I actually don't mind 22's gameplay. But if spinners are still taking 20 wickets on a green pitch while seamers are useless then I would question it any feedback is listened to haha.
Their is no problem in cricket22 as i only play online they only problem in cricket22 is the fielding !! Also they might added new cut scene new 200 players phtoghpy and 50 stadiums what else we need .. hopefully it wil be bugfree and some detail on grass and pitch !!

Users who are viewing this thread