Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ross has liked this comment and ig it should clear the air on why the screenshots have not been related yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-26-15-35-08-22_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-26-15-35-08-22_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    660.6 KB · Views: 149
Some articles seem to be incorrectly extrapolating beyond information that has been stated, so I would just note that "a number of professional Indian T20 teams" are licensed in game. It's not my place to say which ones, but I would just stress that outside of the press release information nothing has been confirmed.

Some articles seem to be incorrectly extrapolating beyond information that has been stated, so I would just note that "a number of professional Indian T20 teams" are licensed in game. It's not my place to say which ones, but I would just stress that outside of the press release information nothing has been confirmed.
Can you shed any light why nothing has been released about the game?

I could understand why some screenshots with IPL teams might not be shared but a test match would be fine surely? At the moment there is a big concern amongst the community (and loyal customers) that the game is essentially a patched C22 with some new kits and stadiums? The complete silence leading up to launch is adding fuel to the fire.
Post automatically merged:

Ross has liked this comment and ig it should clear the air on why the screenshots have not been related yet
Fair enough but why don't they just share some information about the game at least?

1695726953260.png

1695727026196.png

Seems like the retailers already have the stock.

Yep just called and confirmed the stock is available but not available for sale and delivery at the moment.

So it will be the first time that we will be able to get our hands on the game prior to release any info regarding the game lol , pretty sure the street retailers will break the release date in couple of days.

More than 50 licensed stadium in cricket24. How many were there in cricket 22 ?

Ok I called my pre order agent GEEKAY games and they will ship the game to me on 29th September , will post the info when I get the game.

You can call and confirm by yourself if you don't believe this info.

Geekay games
+971 4 336 1706

Users who are viewing this thread