Cricket 24 - General Discussion

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I think it's a reverse PR to put out those old builds. Expectations are so low now that mediocre stuff would impress.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Any idea when game will is listed on steam , Xbox and PSN store. I am searching for it but nothing so far...
Don’t think Xbox is getting released same time going off what Matt said earlier or if it is we are getting a different build of the game
Post automatically merged:

I have come to the conclusion..

And today has confirmed.

The marketing strategy was poor

Not sure if anyone remembers but a few years ago the beta team were allowed to open their own thread and answer questions and post montages. That thread was fire!

Instead today we have had the pilgrimage of Tempsaad
The strategy was release game let it sell itself but the games out there already and reading between here twitter and YouTube it’s heavily negative in terms of graphics and gameplay

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Don’t think Xbox is getting released same time going off what Matt said earlier or if it is we are getting a different build of the game
Post automatically merged:

The strategy was release game let it sell itself but the games out there already and reading between here twitter and YouTube it’s heavily negative in terms of graphics and gameplay
XBox is not upto date with othe platforms even after day one patch is what he said

sytrics

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Honestly, after witnessing all the Cricket 24 jazz so far, I'm almost tempted to go back to DBC 14, it feels like coming home after a wild adventure and realising that your old slippers are way comfier :D

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the approach might also be to keep patching and updating for the next 6/9 months on this game. Most licenses aren't complete yet (ala. Pakistan Team and PSL), so they will keep pushing out updates and working on stuff to fine-tune the product.

Would have loved a beta- team on here. I felt like they provided a lot of help with the gameplay.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have come to the conclusion..

And today has confirmed.

The marketing strategy was poor

Not sure if anyone remembers but a few years ago the beta team were allowed to open their own thread and answer questions and post montages. That thread was fire!

Instead today we have had the pilgrimage of Tempsaad
If only we had dedicated community professionals.

What.A.Shitshow

Users who are viewing this thread

• USA