Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Genuine doubt? Can I buy in steam and return it in few hours, get a full refund and post a review?

I believe you can but I’m not completely sure of it. The steam refund limit is generally capped at two hours.

EDIT - checked it for a game I refunded and I’m allowed to write a review for it. Not sure if it’ll display that I did refund the product.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My stoinis changed jersey from yellow to white while walking back

No sound or reallly low sound on bat hitting ball

Game play is a bit too fast and arcadey

Noticed couple of new shots (smthng resembling the front foot pull to midwicket while crouching down is funny)

To me the gameplay resembles c19 more than c22 especially the pace

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Shout out to the deep point fielder who thinks about running to cut the ball off, waits, sidesteps a bit, then starts sprinting over the rope once there's zero chance of stopping the ball.

I assume he was also taking aback by the mid-celebration gender switch!

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
My stoinis changed jersey from yellow to white while walking back

No sound or reallly low sound on bat hitting ball

Game play is a bit too fast and arcadey

Noticed couple of new shots (smthng resembling the front foot pull to midwicket while crouching down is funny)

To me the gameplay resembles c19 more than c22 especially the pace
Fielding although improved with no grandpa pickup throw still has some clunky animations but its pretty decent now.

adil rashid’s close up of beard is a thing of beauty

On legend difficult got two easy wickets in first over. Ball coming on much better than in c22.

Shocking crowd. Thought we were having crowd wearing team jerseys.

Aus vs eng @ trentbridge. Boundary rope boards had no ads

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
also, PSL is available to play straightaway!

Sorry if I repeated anything from earlier pages. Didn't go through any posts.

manan19995

Club Cricketer
Those whoever bought this should ask for refund. Just like in the case of cyberpunk, we should create outrage and make sony aware about this crapy company BA. Sony should maintain distance from this BA.

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Alright I’ve played a 20/20 at Perth Stadium Australia v England and I’ve gotta say that what I’m playing is far different to what I’ve seen online.

I’ve had no bugs. Fun gameplay , some very nice looking new shots. Love the pull shot off the spinners.

Variety of wickets , even had a couple of played on bowled wickets where the stumps don’t go flying out of the ground.

Graphically some of the player models look really good Cummins, Warner, Stokes and Mark Wood in particular.

The bat manager selection screen is easier the bats are up close and look really good.

The negatives that I’ve seen so far is even though they have 2023 bay models for Grey Nic Kooka New Balance and a couple of other brands all the Aussies and England players were using the same bats from the last game or in the case of some of the English they were using the non brand bats. I know this can be done easily to change it on licensed players via the bat manager it’s just a pain in the ass to do and considering they have the new bats there why wouldn’t they be done?

The Aussie kits don’t have a sponsor on the front, looks awful. The England kids look mint.

The IPL and PSL etc being licenced is funny because half the players aren’t looking anything like they do and then any Indian player from RCB like Kohli aren’t scanned in or name even on the game again for me it’s minor as the community downloads will end up doing a better job but again it’s a bit annoying.

Gameplay wise I haven’t got to much to gripe about, I saw one overthrow for 4 but outside of that it was pretty fun and it did feel different than 22 with some new animinations and cut scenes.

Perth Stadium looks awesome.

I’m going to try some red ball.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Alright I’ve played a 20/20 at Perth Stadium Australia v England and I’ve gotta say that what I’m playing is far different to what I’ve seen online.

I’ve had no bugs. Fun gameplay , some very nice looking new shots. Love the pull shot off the spinners.

Variety of wickets , even had a couple of played on bowled wickets where the stumps don’t go flying out of the ground.

Graphically some of the player models look really good Cummins, Warner, Stokes and Mark Wood in particular.

The bat manager selection screen is easier the bats are up close and look really good.

The negatives that I’ve seen so far is even though they have 2023 bay models for Grey Nic Kooka New Balance and a couple of other brands all the Aussies and England players were using the same bats from the last game or in the case of some of the English they were using the non brand bats. I know this can be done easily to change it on licensed players via the bat manager it’s just a pain in the ass to do and considering they have the new bats there why wouldn’t they be done?

The Aussie kits don’t have a sponsor on the front, looks awful. The England kids look mint.

The IPL and PSL etc being licenced is funny because half the players aren’t looking anything like they do and then any Indian player from RCB like Kohli aren’t scanned in or name even on the game again for me it’s minor as the community downloads will end up doing a better job but again it’s a bit annoying.

Gameplay wise I haven’t got to much to gripe about, I saw one overthrow for 4 but outside of that it was pretty fun and it did feel different than 22 with some new animinations and cut scenes.

Perth Stadium looks awesome.

I’m going to try some red ball.

Nice review , Most of the people here and on twitter are just trolling the game being buggy, game has definitely the least amount of bugs in any cricket game released on day 1 by BAS , it just it lacks any new features compare to C22.

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Community creations from 22 are here too. I’m downloading some of Wastes teams!

There was a heap of 90s players in random teams to not sure who did them last time but they look the goods

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Nice review , Most of the people here and on twitter are just trolling the game being buggy, game has definitely the least amount of bugs in any cricket game released on day 1 by BAS , it just it lacks any new features compare to C22.
Some really bad bugs are related to hair..

look

1.jpg2.jpg

rangersw12

Associate Cricketer
Which one to try first !

Attachments

• 16965011533322192732459052343452.jpg
    16965011533322192732459052343452.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Community creations from 22 are here too. I’m downloading some of Wastes teams!

There was a heap of 90s players in random teams to not sure who did them last time but they look the goods
That’s good news not sure what would be best to do as you can’t replace licensed players can you so just a case of having loads of duplicate players wish you could just replace as the ones BA have done are average at bestv
Post automatically merged:

Some really bad bugs are related to hair..

look

View attachment 284551View attachment 284552
Have you drawn the arrow or is that part of his hair ?

Users who are viewing this thread