Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice review , Most of the people here and on twitter are just trolling the game being buggy, game has definitely the least amount of bugs in any cricket game released on day 1 by BAS , it just it lacks any new features compare to C22.

Are people doctoring footage of the game now to troll Ross? Those fiends!

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The hair thing is visible on the running mini screen as well that;s funny. I am sure it wil lget patched but man....you can't be releasing games in this state, No sugar-coating
Post automatically merged:

I don't know, looks like a troll to me
do you wanna see the video dude? I dnt have the time to troll by photoshoppin such stpd things
its frm my own gameplay

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
I haven’t seen any of the hair bugs and all the advertisement boards are fine.

The only thing I’ve noticed is on community downloads now some players that are licensed are missing heads but I’m sure after a few days it’ll get patched up etc.

I have found the game play a fair bit different purely to some of the new shot animations. Batting feels harder like you can’t just point to third man and it will do a ridiculous upper cut and go where you don’t want it.

In saying that I’ve only played the one game and it was just exhibition so wait and see.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Are people doctoring footage of the game now to troll Ross? Those fiends!
Ofcourse there are bugs but none of them being major ones affecting gameplay like C22 fiasco.

Like for eg pony tail bug or gender transition bug or no collision model being there , nothing actually impact the core gameplay

joeb86

Club Captain
So whilst the new licensed players are locked to move into an India team, can still download all the old creations and create india etc from there? Not ideal, but not the end of the world

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
So whilst the new licensed players are locked to move into an India team, can still download all the old creations and create india etc from there? Not ideal, but not the end of the world
But then what is use of new players then
Only for IPL IPL and IPL
How much can a man play IPL

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Nice review , Most of the people here and on twitter are just trolling the game being buggy, game has definitely the least amount of bugs in any cricket game released on day 1 by BAS , it just it lacks any new features compare to C22.

@TemPSaad

It would of been astonishing if it was buggy as it's essentially the same game.

Which concerns me because the less bugs the less desire to patch hard. More positive reviews on steam. So maybe less after release support and love onto rugby.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Ofcourse there are bugs but none of them being major ones affecting gameplay like C22 fiasco.

Like for eg pony tail bug or gender transition bug or no collision model being there , nothing actually impact the core gameplay
pony tail flying in the air like a flag is defnly not something that is "okay"

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
I
I downloaded Wastes India team from 22 and it’s working fine. I’ve kept some of the current licensed IPL players as same version but you have the option of replacing all or some.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Did you miss the numerous other clips posted in this very same thread?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I haven’t seen any of the hair bugs and all the advertisement boards are fine.

The only thing I’ve noticed is on community downloads now some players that are licensed are missing heads but I’m sure after a few days it’ll get patched up etc.

I have found the game play a fair bit different purely to some of the new shot animations. Batting feels harder like you can’t just point to third man and it will do a ridiculous upper cut and go where you don’t want it.

In saying that I’ve only played the one game and it was just exhibition so wait and see.
Didn’t know the Saudi Arabia team was licensed

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India

Here we go. Still photoshopped? Stop defending everything like you own the stuff

Users who are viewing this thread