Cricket 24 - General Discussion

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Forgot to mention the wierd glitches and bugs. Umpire’s head was cut in half with no hat.

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
So 40 overs into an ashes test match. As I mentioned yesterday the batting looked different and I can say it seems better than C22 a bit. The defence animation are bit different and looks smooth. Fielding still is a concern. Fielders stopping the ball while looking away in opposite directions. So I can say for now enjoying the test match. Wish they can fix the issue of not using the licensed IPL players in International teams.
And the biggest issue which has carried kver from C22 is the bowling lines to the left handers. Its mostly on the pads or leg sidish.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last edited:

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I must be playing on something different because I’m having an overall positive experience.

In regards to the academy I now have wastes India version all complete I just need to give the players real bats.

Oddly I downloaded wastes Pakistan side , uniforms are all good but the players are generic and come up with the licence symbol on them. Tried multiple times, even if you download a player like Babar separately on the academy he looks realistic and you download that version but as soon as you go to edit players or even go into a game he has reverted back to being bald , beard and generic face.

South Africa download has worked fine also so it’s got to be related to licensing which is going to be extremely annoying if you can’t use any academy downloads of any teams / players that are licensed.

Still can’t apply bats to players either.

I will submit as a ticket also but just stating that so far my only issues with the game have been via the academy.

Playing wise I’ve managed to play a few 20/20s now and some of test match and I’ve gotta say personally I feel like the AI is a lot better, it feels more like real cricket with the way in which they have approached the innings and I’ve noticed that players will actually play to their strengths.
Yes I noticed this Ul Haq has reverted to generic in the academy creations aswell and had a look at the England team zac Crawley has a rating of 69 surely that’s not right I know he can be garbage sometimes but 69 when brook is 79 ?

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Settings/ general settings/ batting time feedback
R u on PC? sorry I cant find it anywhre still...under settings - general settings - gameplay
STEAM USER

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Is there any major fixes in steam update?
Does it include :-
- Licensed player addition in custom team
- Style 6 removal from all batters
- Catching glitch in boundary

If not, then I am not opening up this game, it's unplayable

Users who are viewing this thread