Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Screenshot_2023-10-13-22-11-40-60_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpgIn The Trailer we got to see batsman Getting Bowled And the Stumps Were Having Real Weight Whereas In The Game We Have Cartwheeling Stumps Which Looks Extremely Fake...

Even the ICC WC 2023 broadcaster has managed to insert [fake] crowd noise in the matches but its too much of an effort for BA.

Agreed with the price tag , right now it's too early to start career mode Even academy Creations are not 100percent wait for a month atleast right now only content creaters are Playing career that too only for content episode by episode
I might even contact PlayStation for a refund as the game is unplayable. Paying £50 for a broken unfinished game is stupid. I am not going to wait a month just for them to fix it when they should have waited until the game was 100% ready. Really disappointed with this game.

Just booted up cricket 19 ,it's looks better and plays better than cricket 22/24.On a green pitch you can get more seam and when it gets cloudy ball wobbles around.It has OG spinners and boot pad bug but it's playable

yep , cant find this shot anymore.
it honestly makes no sense ,these shots were really nicely made. why would they work on them just to remove them in a patch..something is off
And to top it off ,its being denied that any shots were removed,what gives??

And to top it off ,its being denied that any shots were removed,what gives??
You also have the bootlickers like that knock off community fraud calling everyone liars for "spreading lies" and upsetting his master:rolleyes

You also have the bootlickers like that knock off community fraud calling everyone liars for "spreading lies" and upsetting his master:rolleyes
Yeah.....whole thing is bizzare, for a minute i was doubting my own eyes...they were so confident about their lies.

btw did you report it what was their response??

Yeah.....whole thing is bizzare, for a minute i was doubting my own eyes...they were so confident about their lies.

btw did you report it what was their response??
Yea at first they replied that lot of other players are also reporting this and they are looking into it.
Next day they mailed me saying it has not been removed and the usual stuff about batting style no 6

I have now sent the video, let's see what they are gonna say.

Users who are viewing this thread