Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Issue is just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean others wont. So the whole let's stand together thing would never work.

And people that didn't think they would have bought it and enjoyed it.
There's no harm in buying the game, but it's unreasonable to complain about it being a mess on Day 1. At this point, we should all be aware of what to expect from BA, especially after their minimal marketing efforts that they call a "strategy." If I do decide to purchase the game someday, I'll do so with full awareness of the quality BA typically delivers.

When we played this lot last time we were all over the place girls, I want us to use our heads more, got it?

Yes cap'n!

This new feature gonna rock cricket games for next few generations what a complete fielding overhaul

In tribute to when slips fielders still had jobs......
Indeed - as you mention, if they just sorted the high on class A narcotics nature of the wicketkeeper out, we could have that again.

Stop diving in front of an easy catch to first slip...it is possible as shown by the vid i uploaded the other day, its just that it happens once in a blue moon.

Indeed - as you mention, if they just sorted the high on class A narcotics nature of the wicketkeeper out, we could have that again.

Stop diving in front of an easy catch to first slip...it is possible as shown by the vid i uploaded the other day, its just that it happens once in a blue moon.
If they fix the keeper I can live with all the other fielding shenanigans

Played IND(User) Vs Australia (World Championship) Match was great Aus Scored 324 India Chased It in 44ov Virat scored 116 of 119 balls S Iyer scored 102 of 91 balls both got out to Starc Surprisingly Not a single Overthrow but the Field placement was Not good And AI bowled 19 wide deliveries (2 Five wides) Fielders still Running Beyond boundary Line To catch the ball Or stop the boundary Overall a good result But AI needs to be more responsive to Situation Rather than sticking to The Same field in every situation

Eventually The game Will be Good After few patches and They will keep updating the game Because they Have to Do the Faces of Pakistan team as well In December (Hopefully CSK and RCB also very soon )so We can expect Some updates Till Next year Atleast , They Should add Some new shots animations and Bowling actions atleast of Licensed players I hope Pakistan players batting styles and Some bowling styles will be added in December They haven't added any new legspin or medium bowler's actions In C24 hopefully after all the bug fixes they Will add some new stuff

Users who are viewing this thread