Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Thank you BA...had a massively crap day...blew up my new server....decided to take the rest of the day off and have a game....C24 now crashes at start up ...worked OK last night

Patch Updates/Community Professionals is run by the same person or same group of friends.
They are on another planet I understand some games released need patches for small fixes etc but to still be not playable as a cricket game after 11 days on any platform is a disgrace this was his/her reply

“it will be sorted my friend just expecting everyone to be little calm & patient so that everyone can have a better gameplay,
again repeating this "No game Company/Studio will ever want their audience get disappointed" that's why patches are being worked on.
Cheers.”

Unbelievable

They are on another planet I understand some games released need patches for small fixes etc but to still be not playable as a cricket game after 11 days on any platform is a disgrace this was his/her reply

“it will be sorted my friend just expecting everyone to be little calm & patient so that everyone can have a better gameplay,
again repeating this "No game Company/Studio will ever want their audience get disappointed" that's why patches are being worked on.
Cheers.”

Unbelievable
He is just trying to grab BA’s attention.

Next patch might have a fielding fixes according to Ross tweet, also Narendra Modi Stadium will be included in next patch...

Users who are viewing this thread