Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Couple of queries as an Xbox user waiting for a Patch to drop... BA have been having issues getting patches approved by Microsoft whilst we are seeing new patches pretty frequently on other platforms:
  1. Would the latest patch (ie the one yesterday on Steam & PlayStation) contain all the content of the previous patches (ie be the latest build including all updates from Day 1 to yesterday) and negate the need for the previous patches that were released on those platforms but not on Xbox?
  2. If the answer to 1 is yes, does releasing each new patch just send BA back to square 1 of the approvals process with Microsoft?
If 2 is also yes, I would assume this would mean Xbox users could be waiting an extremely long time to actually get a patch that makes the game more playable ie. once the other platforms achieve a level of stability & in-game quality that does not necessitate semi-weekly or weekly patches...

Soooo you're telling us there's at least one thing they DIDN'T copy and paste from C22. The rest of the game was straight copy and paste. Hahahaha I need another drink while I'm waiting for an Xbox patch... or 7!

Does the game has celebration controls?
Boss, before thinking of such high level stuff... you should be asking things like - can the fielders stop the ball ? or Can the bowlers spin the ball? Can the batsmen play any shot without twisting their neck like in exorcist movie to square leg

I am not asking for it. I am not even interested in celebrations. Whether the feature is in it or not ? I am satisfied if the fielders stop or catch the ball and not let it come to them slowly
Post automatically merged:

That latest patch ? Lord alight what’s happening
The WK is more hungry than batsman

Expectation - batting ashes 17, fielding dbc 14, bowling cricket 22 with reverse swing and wobble seam
Reality- cricket 24:clap
May be available with Cricket 44!!

Users who are viewing this thread