Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Denmark vs Bermuda T20 — Denmark currently defending 170. Bermuda needs 56 from 24 with 7 wickets in hand.. hmmm

Where did I say realism , don't add up something I never said. I was completely talking about gameplay please choose the words wisely
What kind of gameplay are you looking for if not something that is realistic enough? If you want arcade gameplay you can literally play cricket 07 instead and that wasn't my only point or my main point either ffs. I mentioned the realism aspect as a dismissal for why the two cannot be compared that's all. Also gameplay is not king in RC22, microtransactions are. You literally have to pay money or do random challenges to unlock shots lol.

Since the Xbox patch is around the corner with some confirmation from BA, got the game again today.

Again I am on 1st patch since Xbox has not got any patch.

Played 2 games a 4 day game and a T20.

Not going to lie, I had fun playing the T20 if I ignore all the stupidity happening around. The only reason I was able to ignore is because I know some of the things are fixed and some is BA being BA.

T20

Denmark - 170/7
Bermuda - 146/5

4 day game was rewarding and I think it was because both the teams were at par.

I was Bermuda in the 4 day test. I bowled them out for 124 and got out for 108 all disappointed.

They did well in the second innings as well and I almost shat my pants when they gave me 210 runs when I was not able to score 125 runs in the first inning.

The pitch became easy to bat on and I hammered them. Felt nice

1698628722874.jpeg

FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS. I’ll still hold off until it’s caught up hopefully this week

Attachments

• IMG_2442.jpeg
    IMG_2442.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 86
What slider value do you guys use for bowl quality? I find that the AI bowl too many wides.

Since the Xbox issue now out of the way, can we expect BA to focus fixing AI issue against spin? I hope we get some sort of update regarding that soon.

Users who are viewing this thread