Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ross Symon anothr wrong decision .. he is too faulty .. its clear out LBW .. No drs ..

1698584394192.png

Can Someone Help Me With this I'm On PlayStation!

Attachments

• IMG_20231029_190557.jpg
    IMG_20231029_190557.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 50
Its my only form of protest and brings me great great comfort and joy: Ross is NEVER allowed to umpire any of my matches and the time I forgot I restarted!:p
i am going to retired him .. too many chancess i gave him from cricket22 to cricket24 and its End for him . !! :grinning:

Its my only form of protest and brings me great great comfort and joy: Ross is NEVER allowed to umpire any of my matches and the time I forgot I restarted!:p
I wish there was a way to remove him and mike merren from the game.

btw had a couple of C&B (career mode but as a quick, i wont start a spin career until its working better) which was very nice. Both from leading edges as they tried to play a leg glance. One was caught low and the other about head height. Really enjoyed that. The game is moving in the right direction albeit slowly. I still think there's a good game in this but only if they add to career mode. It has really good potential but its unchanged so far since C22.

Also, how do you do the rowing machine in the gym? I just cant do that at all. Same with C22. Help??!!

Career mode need some attention from the devs. It's quite boring to see the same old setup as Cricket 22. Back when it introduced, it was the most talked about and unique feature of the game, sad to see it dint progress the way it should have.
@MattW Is anything new features or enhancements planned for career mode? Can Devs give us hints on this?
They have to fix the T20 simulation for career mode to make any sense at all. Almost every match the batting team scores 183 with x wickets down. The team chasing completes it within 17-19 overs loosing x-2 wickets

They have to fix the T20 simulation for career mode to make any sense at all. Almost every match the batting team scores 183 with x wickets down. The team chasing completes it within 17-19 overs loosing x-2 wickets
It annoys me how scripted white ball games are. There is clearly a run rate and a total that the game has decided the AI will get to regardless. It doesn't matter what fields you set, what deliveries you bowl the AI will find a way.

It's frustrating how they fashion leg-side shots when you put the ball 2 feet outside off stump.

It annoys me how scripted white ball games are. There is clearly a run rate and a total that the game has decided the AI will get to regardless. It doesn't matter what fields you set, what deliveries you bowl the AI will find a way.

It's frustrating how they fashion leg-side shots when you put the ball 2 feet outside off stump.
Odis I'm getting better results with some low scoring thrillers and some very high scoring ones with better pitches. It's T20 that's clearly broken.

Is the Xbox interim patch out?

I just signed in and still sitting on V.02.1338 so I don't think so. It's definitely been the 48hrs since big ants post. Maybe they were just tricking us so they has a peaceful weekend.
Should all be tmra going off what they say but never seen 2 patches land in the same day Microsoft apparently don’t do patches on weekends so let’s see what happens tomorrow. My guess is nothing

Currently in career mode playing for Notts away at Kent and it has this weird thing where it doesn't recognise a downloaded stadium unless you go and specifically add it in the manage teams screen.

As a result it defaulted as usual to Great Barrier Reef Stadium. Bit odd to play a County game there . Also in the last few overs of the day it was completely dark and the floodlights were on like it was a day/night game. Is this another bug or is that just how it is in Central Queensland at 5:45pm?

Kent are currently 5 down in their second innings and 3 of their wickets have been run outs, all from throws directly hitting from the boundary. Sort it out BA.

Also, as an aside, I had to go stick my pizza in the oven so gave my missus the controller and just told her to aim the pitch marker and press X then press it again when the bar gets towards the top. She took a wicket with my leg spinner in her only 2 overs which says it all.

Users who are viewing this thread