Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Played a quick Roses Five5 this morning, must say the way the ball swings is the best movement I've seen in a Big Ant game. Managed to pick up some lovely inswinging bowleds with the beautifully mane'd Daz Mitchell!

Now if they can sort catching animations and stop the batsmen sliding away to generate a clean bowled I'd be in heaven with the dynamic moments in games.

Nice first session. The second run out felt a little cheap, other than that a good game of test match cricket.

@Wealey read your pm's unless you are ignoring me then don't! :p

Desktop Screenshot 2023.10.28 - 20.12.37.48.pngDesktop Screenshot 2023.10.28 - 20.12.47.80.png

I am slowly but steadily warming to this game. It has a lot of rough edges still but if they persist with polishing and fixing it could become a gem.

I was very negative at the start due to the fact it was the same game.

BUT there are a lot of subtle touches that do make it a better game and Tests in particular do play nicely..

I'm still hoping for some key things to be added and tweaked that will make it a proper upgrade

Ps: u will get far better games by reloading after a shit run out atm.

Did any of you know that there two versions of Shubman Gill and Rohit Sharma in the game? Well, you have the licensed versions as we all know, but the unlicensed versions from Cricket 22 also exist in the uncontracted players list with their generic names Sahil Gera and Ravi Sura. Hope Big Ant fixes this in another patch.

license doesn't bring anything to gameplay but if you see other than that ,gameplay is king in real cricket compared to C24 , i play most of time Real cricket 22 because of game play
Never understood this comparison honestly, I don't even have Cricket 24 so I have no reason to defend it but the love for RC22 has always surprised me as I've always found it annoying to play and regardless I don't think a mobile game should be compared to a console one. I don't think there's a realism aspect to RC22 its just an arcade game imo.

Just some of my issues with RC22:
  • Everything relevant being behind a paywall.​
  • If you don't want to pay for each feature separately or buy some weekly subscription pack, you have to grind meaningless modes/live events for who knows how long to ever unlock tournaments you actually care about (IPL Auction is like Level 90 or something and I ain't got time for that).​
  • The fact that you don't get any XP for playing the normal play now mode either.​
  • As someone already mentioned you can't really play long form modes on it, if you have played a test match on it somehow good for you.​
  • Having to press a tiny little button on the corner of the screen to skip cutscenes every time and even those take ages to show up.​

Never understood this comparison honestly, I don't even have Cricket 24 so I have no reason to defend it but the love for RC22 has always surprised me as I've always found it annoying to play and regardless I don't think a mobile game should be compared to a console one. I don't think there's a realism aspect to RC22 its just an arcade game imo.

Just some of my issues with RC22:
  • Everything relevant being behind a paywall.​
  • If you don't want to pay for each feature separately or buy some weekly subscription pack, you have to grind meaningless modes/live events for who knows how long to ever unlock tournaments you actually care about (IPL Auction is like Level 90 or something and I ain't got time for that).​
  • The fact that you don't get any XP for playing the normal play now mode either.​
  • As someone already mentioned you can't really play long form modes on it, if you have played a test match on it somehow good for you.​
  • Having to press a tiny little button on the corner of the screen to skip cutscenes every time and even those take ages to show up.​
Where did I say realism , don't add up something I never said. I was completely talking about gameplay please choose the words wisely

I was very negative at the start due to the fact it was the same game.

BUT there are a lot of subtle touches that do make it a better game and Tests in particular do play nicely..

I'm still hoping for some key things to be added and tweaked that will make it a proper upgrade

Ps: u will get far better games by reloading after a shit run out atm.
I reloaded A LOT in C22 because of crazy AI run outs

just bought the game yesterday, if they tweaked the catching on the boundary (stepping over boundary), the little side shift in fielding and the sound of batt on ball it would be a fantastic game. They are the only things i've noticed wrong.

Also, is their any sliders people are using?

Users who are viewing this thread