Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Plenty of play and misses.. I had some lovely nicks to slips.
Post automatically merged:

C

Agree completely.. 2 silly run outs in an innings where if I can reload I'm not bothered.
That with the players knocked down to 5 mate ? I’m going to play veteran AI then hard everything else unless you suggest anymore changes ?

A lot of play and misses yes. Had one inside edge onto stumps and couple of beautiful edges to slips. Yet to get lbw's and clean bowled wickets.
What you got AI at mate ? Any changes to striker timing or wicket chance ?

Started a South Africa v Bangladesh test at Waste's Supersport Park, it's pelting down with a blue sky and the Bangladesh opening bowlers are hooping around corners to 1st/2nd slip. Not sure what to make of it so far.

Also noticed a lot of shots with jerky animations in the replay, like it doesn't hit the bat at all and it tries to merge two animations together.

That with the players knocked down to 5 mate ? I’m going to play veteran AI then hard everything else unless you suggest anymore changes ?

What you got AI at mate ? Any changes to striker timing or wicket chance ?

I'd go normal to start...

Desktop_Screenshot_2023.11.18_-_16.28.16.61.pngDesktop_Screenshot_2023.11.18_-_17.46.00.05.png

South Africa was lower skilled.. Standard Pitch
West Indies out the box skilled Grassy Overcast in England

Start with out the box see how you go if it's tests...
I started a Test Championship last week as Emgland whose first opponents are India. I dialled down all the Indian stats down to either 6 (Kohli, Sharma) to 5 (the rest of the batters) and then 1/2 for Bumtah, Shami etc. I might have to put them back up now reading this.

played online and yes this game is worthy now .. this patch just make the game worthy 200%

I started a Test Championship last week as Emgland whose first opponents are India. I dialled down all the Indian stats down to either 6 (Kohli, Sharma) to 5 (the rest of the batters) and then 1/2 for Bumtah, Shami etc. I might have to put them back up now reading this.

No don't both play great..

So the game is worth buying now? Just started again with c 19 after a while and enjoying it. But when bowling bouncers wk basically letting the ball go for 4 byes without moving. Is it still the case in 24?

Patch is mostly postive but superhuman teleporting keeper is back. Not sure even flash could move that fast.

@JNT BA specially in odi games main bowler of the team finishes 10 overs within first 35 overs and the death overs are bowled by non death bowlers or part timers. Can this be fixed?

Just played the new patch for 40 minutes,very impressed,the graphics are great,loads of different dismissals,fielding was a huge step up,and I even had batsmen coming down the wicket to spinners.
I'd be quite happy if the game didn't get anymore patches,uploaded a short video with some highlights.

Users who are viewing this thread