Cricket 24 - General Discussion

There is difference in Fielding team based

Can we see this in cricket 24

View attachment 287176
Would seeing some random numbers assigned to each country actually make this game better for you? I appreciate we all have our own little quirks and wishes, but this seems so pointless, it’s not like you’d run differently against the higher ranked teams is it? Maybe once/if the fielding is perfect, but in the game’s current state whereby fielders are taking catches like @Hester has just posted about, something like this is just made up numbers.

Last edited:
I'm trying to add field sponsors to downloaded stadiums, but can't. Is this a known bug?
Edit: I've raised a ticket.

Last edited:
When I download a team from community, the right bats don't show up. They are all generic plain bats. In this case the team I downloaded was India.

Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Superman, short leg fielder. This is an example of the insane short leg fielding I see when bowling spin. Happens at least once an over.
This issue has been there through many iteration of BA Cricket. Do not use short-leg for a spinner (or even pace), it will ruin the total experience.

This issue has been there through many iteration of BA Cricket. Do not use short-leg for a spinner (or even pace), it will ruin the total experience.
Yeah, C22 definitely had issues with it. This seems like a new issue though. But I get the point you're making....

Team selection needs to updated in career mode in 2036 I am seeing the same old players in the playing XI despite their rating in the low 40s or late 30s and it’s because younger regen players having even less rating then them because younger players requires only one game to shoot up their ratings from early 40s to mid 60s or early 70s which is again very much crap but since the older players must drop below the attributes of younger players so that they can have a chance to play , pretty much a shit system in place which needs overhaul

Team selection logic should include age factor while selecting the playing Xi instead of attributes only
Regen players should develop every season instead of shooting their attributes after their first game (actually they do develop every season but requires only one game to show their real attributes
For eg if a regen player doesn’t play a single game for 4 season then when he plays his first game his attribute will jump from 38 to 74 as opposed to young regen player whose attributes in the game is 38 but he is in the team for only 1 season and then if he plays his first game then his attribute will likely to shoot from 38 to 66)

Regen players development shooting after their first game needs to be stop and every season they should get 4/5 ratings boost independent of any game they have played

Last edited:
Batting is good very good intact now but I find bowling so boring and dull I’ve bowled over 500 overs over the past 3 days against Australia, New Zealand and even tried bowling at jersey to see if it’s the ratings I struggle against but apart from more plays and misses against the poorer team it’s just not fun at all no rewards for bowling well or to a plan and can’t be bothered messing with all the players skills, shouldn’t have to to have a fun game

Batting is good very good intact now but I find bowling so boring and dull I’ve bowled over 500 overs over the past 3 days against Australia, New Zealand and even tried bowling at jersey to see if it’s the ratings I struggle against but apart from more plays and misses against the poorer team it’s just not fun at all no rewards for bowling well or to a plan and can’t be bothered messing with all the players skills, shouldn’t have to to have a fun game
who needs a plan? Just put a short leg in :tongue::LOL2:

who needs a plan? Just put a short leg in :tongue::LOL2:
Anything will do I see peoples steam highlights and think looks good I play 500 overs get no lbws, clean bowled and only 3 catches to slips. Boring crap and altering stuff in difficulties does next to nothing gunna go back to 22 I think I love spending hours bowling but like to see a return not just run outs and played on when your due a wicket

Users who are viewing this thread