Cricket 24 - General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
had 4 run-outs in the last AI inns, every one going for a second at fine leg that was never there, turning back and not attempting to ground the bat

Mrp

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone else facing issues of teams like west indies or Ireland collapsing for less than 70 in test matches in career mode?

I have noticed that I was getting the Windies out easily but then I realised I am an absolute gun of a bowler on this game.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I just quit the game when one of those runouts happen, if you quit before the ball is "complete", aka before next batsmen walks in, it restarts the ball. Its annoying but takes 20 seconds to prevent a stupid runout.
I was being set a target north of 450, so oddly enough I decided to live with it this time

cricboi

Club Captain
Figured out my question so editing.
Just want to thank everyone for all their suggestions. Still loving the game and enjoying fine tuning it!

Last edited:

PJ13

Club Captain
I just quit the game when one of those runouts happen, if you quit before the ball is "complete", aka before next batsmen walks in, it restarts the ball. Its annoying but takes 20 seconds to prevent a stupid runout.
I do the same. It is very frustrating but who wants to play a cricket game where 6 of the wickets that fall are run outs?

Karachi

Associate Captain
Anyone got any idea how to get actual players in career mode national teams? About half of the Pakistani team is filled with Big Ant created random players.

Karachi

Associate Captain

I have gotten this bad habit of not letting my career player get out before a big score by exiting the match before the game register the 'out' and restarting it. However, I would prefer BA patching it to register the 'out' immediately. That way I would stop being gung ho on slogs.

Users who are viewing this thread