Cricket 24 - General Discussion

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you want all shots to be the same why do you need to edit players?
I don't want all the shots to be the same. I never said i want late cut to powered similar to a pull shot. I just want shots to be balanced similar to what they are in real. If I remeber correctly Big ants did change the power for leg side shots due to complains from ppl exploiting it online and playing everything on the leg side. All I want is that if I can hit a cover drive for six with ideal timing at particular power setting so should I be able to hit a pull shot for six. I understand certain shots will be less powered than others and that is fine but currently its offside vs legside.

Editing players allow for variety in terms of how they look feel and play. I want certain players to b more skillful and powerful than others. You surely wont assign same footwork tech or power to Gayle and Root. I also want to create all rounders like Kallis Flintoff where the current system is sort of restrictive.

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Concept of licensing individual ipl teams than ipl is strategic and wise move, franchises are independent and they can give their rights to anyone as they wish,so getting licences of 10 franchises or how much ever possible and having them in a different tournament name saves cost as IPL licence would be huge burn on pocket. All these franchises also have teams across major leagues which serves as add on bonus.

All becomes useless without proper gameplay

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Concept of licensing individual ipl teams than ipl is strategic and wise move, franchises are independent and they can give their rights to anyone as they wish,so getting licences of 10 franchises or how much ever possible and having them in a different tournament name saves cost as IPL licence would be huge burn on pocket. All these franchises also have teams across major leagues which serves as add on bonus.

All becomes useless without proper gameplay
My worry with more licensed teams and players is the most realistic looking players in 22 were the ones the community made

venkniralac

International Coach
My worry with more licensed teams and players is the most realistic looking players in 22 were the ones the community made
Either all the deals were made earlier completely worked up in game and now formal visit for finishing the formalities
If it's other way around probably a day 1 patch or subsequent patch to finish if not community is always there

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Visiting India make people think IPL teams are coming with licensed in cricket 24 but I hope ot is more related to upcoming cricket world cup in India. Get the licensed itinerary, exact fixtures and licensed few stadiums like Modi Stadium, Wankhede stadium and Delhi stadium. I will be disappointed if cricket 24 doesn't come out with the World Cup 23 licensed

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Visiting India make people think IPL teams are coming with licensed in cricket 24 but I hope ot is more related to upcoming cricket world cup in India. Get the licensed itinerary, exact fixtures and licensed few stadiums like Modi Stadium, Wankhede stadium and Delhi stadium. I will be disappointed if cricket 24 doesn't come out with the World Cup 23 licensed

I wouldn’t count on it from a realistic perspective.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
With little more than a month in release time, and he is trying to get licenses now? Means horrible looking generic licensed players on the card like in cricket 22

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With little more than a month in release time, and he is trying to get licenses now? Means horrible looking generic licensed players on the card like in cricket 22
He never said that. People just making up stuff online..

Users who are viewing this thread