Cricket 24 - General Discussion

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
He never said that. People just making up stuff online..
never said he claimed that but no harm in expressing if it is true coz he never really gives out details anyways till last minute, but the fact is since it was mentioned ‘some’ indian t20 teams means he is still looking and if it is anything like last game where most licensed players from leagues were horrible generic then it will suck as we will need to replace more by the academy players

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Visiting India make people think IPL teams are coming with licensed in cricket 24 but I hope ot is more related to upcoming cricket world cup in India. Get the licensed itinerary, exact fixtures and licensed few stadiums like Modi Stadium, Wankhede stadium and Delhi stadium. I will be disappointed if cricket 24 doesn't come out with the World Cup 23 licensed
That world cup licence thing came to mind too... May be that also be the reason why they visit one stadium from another...
Academy creators done so well with IPL teams in all these edition... Only thing lack a little is grounds... So even if we gets only official grounds from India, we are happy for that too...

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
never said he claimed that but no harm in expressing if it is true coz he never really gives out details anyways till last minute, but the fact is since it was mentioned ‘some’ indian t20 teams means he is still looking and if it is anything like last game where most licensed players from leagues were horrible generic then it will suck as we will need to replace more by the academy players

How many Twitter accounts does that guy have?

View attachment 278650
He's really milking the s out of it. :teeth:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can't wait for him to cycle through the same screenshots again for the 15th time.
Mad lad even pinched some of my screenshots from a few pages ago and uploaded them lol.
They were full sized on the twitter page (he has deleted since), so he may be among us here...

1682848843186.png

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I don't mean this in a bad way at all..

I mainly focus on gameplay and trying to replicate what I see on TV when I'm playing etc.

Some of you guys who want to see comb overs in the crowd and the local lads confectionary shop down the road from the stadium really shows how everyone genuinely has such differing interests and views in what makes a game.

Which also enhances the whole no matter what they do someone will always be upset!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I don't mean this in a bad way at all..

I mainly focus on gameplay and trying to replicate what I see on TV when I'm playing etc.

Some of you guys who want to see comb overs in the crowd and the local lads confectionary shop down the road from the stadium really shows how everyone genuinely has such differing interests and views in what makes a game.

Which also enhances the whole no matter what they do someone will always be upset!
Straight from the horse's arse.

Users who are viewing this thread