Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I also wish they have the PSL / Pakistan stadiums (hoping they do as its licensed and not just player names!) Also I hope we can have a option to transfer logos from C22 to C24 would save alot off time instead of recreating everything again, and finally I really hope Stadium creator gets a much needed upgrade

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Not sure how many have noticed but the amount of top spin by spinners is very high and it's also the one that gets lots of edges while you bat as well.. Hopefully they work on how the ball spins and we get seam control for spin too so that we can control the angle of the seam to spin the delivery and vary the amount of spin we would like..
I wish the spin had similar depth to the pace bowling for Pro controls.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Not sure how many have noticed but the amount of top spin by spinners is very high and it's also the one that gets lots of edges while you bat as well.. Hopefully they work on how the ball spins and we get seam control for spin too so that we can control the angle of the seam to spin the delivery and vary the amount of spin we would like..
I wish the spin had similar depth to the pace bowling for Pro controls.

Yeah can have all the faces and stadiums under the Sun but if the gameplays crap no one will play.

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Unbelievable that the game is just over two weeks away and nobody knows what it looks like.

Either it will be delayed or they don't want the fans to see that it's actually a slightly updated version of C22. It doesn't make any business sense otherwise to not advertise it

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Unbelievable that the game is just over two weeks away and nobody knows what it looks like.

Either it will be delayed or they don't want the fans to see that it's actually a slightly updated version of C22. It doesn't make any business sense otherwise to not advertise it
It won't be delayed if achievement lists are being submitted to platform holders.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Intresting....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-19-20-19-00-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-19-20-19-00-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: DAP

Ramz

International Coach
Hmmmm thats so strange that we cannot pre-order as Nitin above has mentioned C22 was available to pre-order and had nets practice (maybe thats what Ross is eluding to, maybe C24 doesnt have nets mode which is why its not available to pre-order and to buy on the day?? Could be wrong) I dont get why they are secretive to not show the game? Maybe 1 week before it releases they will just whack out all the features and say this is whats in etc etc go buy it 5th Oct.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Hmmmm thats so strange that we cannot pre-order as Nitin above has mentioned C22 was available to pre-order and had nets practice (maybe thats what Ross is eluding to, maybe C24 doesnt have nets mode which is why its not available to pre-order and to buy on the day?? Could be wrong) I dont get why they are secretive to not show the game? Maybe 1 week before it releases they will just whack out all the features and say this is whats in etc etc go buy it 5th Oct.
I'm guessing that they might start showcasing things from tomorrow. Just saw that AFL23 is going out on XBOX in a week and I want to think that it might have had been the reason why they didn't want to jump into C24 campaigning. Let's see. I did notice that C24 start up page that someone put in this forum had BAS build number in it. So guess it might be a legit thing.

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why hasn't BA obtained licenses for English Division 1 & 2? It seems strange to miss out on those when they have licenses for 'The Hundred' and the national team.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Why hasn't BA obtained licenses for English Division 1 & 2? It seems strange to miss out on those when they have licenses for 'The Hundred' and the national team.
Does my nut in this. Half the players done through the Hundred so just license the rest.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

BA doesn't need to market their game. Earlier, they used to pay IGN for a video. Now, they have cricket boards that share the trailer of the game on their social media handles.
Plus, they have idiots like me who market their game for free on various social media platforms.

Users who are viewing this thread