Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Actually player model looks really ugly specially with license. All having same model is a waste of licensing the players. Candle figures
Some people saying be thankful for these candle figures and outdated fireworks, not to mention countless patches and re downloads, re adjustments, be thankful for what you have, you just have to read patch notes daily and be disappointed daily when good leftover gameplay is slowly going with it along with patch notes having tuned fireworks, tuned stability, new license BS

After all the criticism for C22, they still deliver the same stuff again. I can be a bit more repetitive of saying this again and again but the player physique looks to be bad. Worst compared to some mobile games these days. At least they could have had different builds for player.

I've C22 with lots of licensed players, teams, stadium etc created through our Academy creators. I'll load it up again rather than buying this expensive DLC

Why BA sticks to making player model look like a candle stick ? I mean why cant they just put in some funds in scanning the full body ?

Just release the game one day advance guys...enough of judging and guessing from the tease, screenshot and videos...
work on patches then..

Something I've noticed is about the eyes... Jimmy Anderson and Davey Warners screenshots show their eyes looking 'somewhere' as opposed to blank space. Small but can make a big difference in immersion.

Cutscene screenshots. Speaking for my self, I am very disappointed in BA.

Users who are viewing this thread