County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we have some positive info?

For first time I don't have the game. Shots? Play and misses? Pitch movement?

Anything.. what we seeing?
AbsoluTely.
The batting and bowling flows better than c22.
Facial features for some of the licensed players are really nice.
Loading time improved.
You can now directly start a wtc from menu rather than creating tournament yourself
Fielding although with weird Dives, still much better than c22.
3 new shots that I have seen so far - the much requested front foot pull included
Ball coming on much better even without the use of pace bowling slider

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Played IPL game MI v GT at Wankhede.
Stadium was 50% full. No noise from crowd. No clapping or crowd sound for boundaries..Is that me only ? Any patch for that ?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
JUST A PSA

There is a bug report thread. I would suggest using that when you find issues. It is going to make it far easier for Big Ant to replicate and ultimately fix than just posting in this thread.
Whats the point? Every game we do that and every year the same bugs appear. Also we are not the catered audience remember?

issue

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Played IPL game MI v GT at Wankhede.
Stadium was 50% full. No noise from crowd. No clapping or crowd sound for boundaries..Is that me only ? Any patch for that ?
It's been there from last 5 years and it's remains same as BA don't care

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
It's been there from last 5 years and it's remains same as BA don't care
No in cricket 22, crowd was loud even you hit 4 or 6 or you take wickets. No noise from crowd at all in cricket 24 !

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
AbsoluTely.
The batting and bowling flows better than c22.
Facial features for some of the licensed players are really nice.
Loading time improved.
You can now directly start a wtc from menu rather than creating tournament yourself
Fielding although with weird Dives, still much better than c22.
3 new shots that I have seen so far - the much requested front foot pull included
Ball coming on much better even without the use of pace bowling slider
Yes this it’s not as bad as I thought it was going to be in fact if the crowd was better atmosphere wise I’d be quite enjoying this aus vs eng test match I’ve played against my brother in law and now playing AI see what it’s like lost two wickets one off the glove which flew up and looked decent and one knicked to keeper with the faintest of edges only been playing an hour but I’m pleasantly suprised after having a 48 hour melt down and as rahul says the bat coming into ball at pace feels much better and haven’t touched any sliders

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Yes this it’s not as bad as I thought it was going to be in fact if the crowd was better atmosphere wise I’d be quite enjoying this aus vs eng test match I’ve played against my brother in law and now playing AI see what it’s like lost two wickets one off the glove which flew up and looked decent and one knicked to keeper with the faintest of edges only been playing an hour but I’m pleasantly suprised after having a 48 hour melt down and as rahul says the bat coming into ball at pace feels much better and haven’t touched any sliders
Plus this is Xbox version so a little bit behind others but I will probably purchase when home now apart from the dead atmosphere and commentary (we’ve turned it off) it’s ok

hadz2567

Club Captain

Okay now that does sound very promising considering no sliders touched.

Users who are viewing this thread