pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
ohh ffs, Im about to give up. My spinner (career mode) took the edge and slip caught it 6 times in a row. No wickets given despite appealing. Did Broady do the coding? Next over bowling 3 catches not given then finally the slip catches and is auto given out. I don't know how to save videos unfortunately.

Opp hugh court

County Cricketer
ohh ffs, Im about to give up. My spinner (career mode) took the edge and slip caught it 6 times in a row. No wickets given despite appealing. Did Broady do the coding? Next over bowling 3 catches not given then finally the slip catches and is auto given out. I don't know how to save videos unfortunately.
Maybe the matches are fixed

dawg456

Club Cricketer
Not wishing to hijack this thread away from its purpose to tell each other excitedly about our latest joy with Cricket 24.....oh wait.....

I think it has a solid gameplay. It has issues and it needs Francos tweak to make bowling interesting. Batting wise I really have to do my best and milestones are a joyous victory. It doesnt have the sliders of later games so you are stuck with some things. Spin is not overpowered and the pitch will do something

I dont know why if i create a tour every ball goes to 4 even when i defence
Post automatically merged:

On ps5
Post automatically merged:

Do any1 tried this
Its something to do with the grounds. I think grounds downloaded from the academy glitchs

Opp hugh court

County Cricketer
Its something to do with the grounds. I think grounds downloaded from the academy glitchs
No bro wankhade is licensed in the game right im selecting that some other british stadium is coming in the gameplay and the same glich which i mentioned above is ruining everything

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has Anyone tried India or Pakistan Career mode ? Is there any changes atleast in Names of Club players are they Are still same like previous titles (Mixture of Western and Asian names like Ali Micheal and Rohit Watson type names)

Users who are viewing this thread