Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
For me too 15.3 GB any reason for that?
Yep - that's the patch size - some others were getting updates that weren't the patch, just things steam does. It's why occasionally you might see really old games 'updating' on Steam.

It’s taken 2 weeks and still no Xbox patch does that mean we could be at least 2 weeks away
I can't give an eta - but we'll do everything we can to get the Xbox in sync as soon as it's possible. Once this first xbox update is out we'll be in a better position to predict the timing of future ones.

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yep - that's the patch size - some others were getting updates that weren't the patch, just things steam does. It's why occasionally you might see really old games 'updating' on Steam.

I can't give an eta - but we'll do everything we can to get the Xbox in sync as soon as it's possible. Once this first xbox update is out we'll be in a better position to predict the timing of future ones.
Any new shot animation coming in upcoming cricket 24 patches? leg side shots looks so bad even some of off side ones as well

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@MattW

Is there any chance for the next patch if the WACA light towers can be updated with the ones in the stadium creator please?

IMG_7120.jpeg
IMG_7123.jpeg
IMG_7122.jpeg

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England

Huh. I wonder if improved AI bowling might include a decent line over the wicket to a left-hander now? Maybe even a better balance of wickets between spin and seam?

If yes, that alone would be an immeasurable improvement from 22.

Users who are viewing this thread