Cricket 24 - General Discussion

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Despite it being overpowered, can't you change him (and others) without having to reset academy and losing all your downloads? Licensed players from what I've seen have several aspects you can't alter, their likenesses, bats etc, but skills I thought you could change?
I’ll have a look now mate something definitely gone west somewhere for me

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With the way you have hit sixes to the same stand over and over.. I think audience would wanna swap stands than the fielders changing positions..
Apart from Joke , I want the solution . Same problem was with cricket 22 arcade mode same code written in cricket 24 . I am surprised no one is complaining to this

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Just a thought if you downloaded 40 to 50 academy teams is it not possible that within those teams there were several of those Australian players and rather than overwriting the licensed areas of the player (because it can't), it has merely overwritten the skills with your downloaded county players skills?

Exactly why I've been hesitant to download teams from the Academy. I downloaded a C22 Ireland team in order to get the kit to use in an Ireland A custom team I was making and despite me saying I wanted to keep current and not replace players, the OP skills from the C22 team were transferred over and I had to downskill everyone again.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Probably doing maintenance on the server. Hopefully solves the issue with slow downloads.

Hester

County Cricketer
Exactly why I've been hesitant to download teams from the Academy. I downloaded a C22 Ireland team in order to get the kit to use in an Ireland A custom team I was making and despite me saying I wanted to keep current and not replace players, the OP skills from the C22 team were transferred over and I had to downskill everyone again.
Aren't the skills, ratings etc set by the person who created the teams / players? Or are C22 ratings just broken if transferred to C24?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So we cannot play the game if the servers are down even though we are not playing online? Can BA not fix this where they allow to atleast let us play locally?

Karachi

Associate Captain
So we cannot play the game if the servers are down even though we are not playing online? Can BA not fix this where they allow to atleast let us play locally?

I didn't even realise that the game needed to be always online to be played until now. Btw, if you have multiple accounts (PS5) switching between them runs the game. I was able to get into a match, but when I exited from the said match the game logged out and wouldn't login again. Same error message.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Aren't the skills, ratings etc set by the person who created the teams / players? Or are C22 ratings just broken if transferred to C24?

People have been saying that potentially the removal of the C22 perks has somehow changed the overall ratings for user created C22 teams migrated into C24.

For example, if you go to the academy on C22 and look at Waste's Leicestershire team, Peter Handscomb is rated 81 but on the C24 academy, if you look at the same team, he's rated 90.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
People have been saying that potentially the removal of the C22 perks has somehow changed the overall ratings for user created C22 teams migrated into C24.

For example, if you go to the academy on C22 and look at Waste's Leicestershire team, Peter Handscomb is rated 81 but on the C24 academy, if you look at the same team, he's rated 90.
yeah definitely this,they need to fix it asap

Users who are viewing this thread