Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is going on over on Twitter with Ross arguing with a Cricket account about private messages and warnings?!? Does anyone know the backstory?
So basically the cricket 24 twitter guy posted 3 reviews of yesterday's patch. (mine, "gamer pradosh" and "cricket with a controller")
Ross didn't appreciate the criticism of the patch in those videos or maybe one of them (not sure which one) SO he asked the Cricket 24 twitter guy to remove those reviews from his page(via DM)
Cricket 24 guy posted the screenshot of DM on his twitter profile and Ross was furious. Ross in return posted a screenshot of the chat where Cricket 24 guy was asking what he would get in return for removing those videos.

IT IS NOT OVER... few minutes ago Cricket 24 guy posted more screenshots of Ross telling him he is going to give out Strike for the content and likeness he is using on twitter.

So far one of the videos and even his profile pic containing c24 cover image of India version got strikes and have been removed.

pheww:spying:

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'd like to think what he posts in public is very different to what he's saying in private to them. I understand he is sticking up for his employees when they're being publicly bashed but surely deep down he is concerned/embarrassed that the product he's put his name to is so lacking in the basics.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Haha "all things considered" it's not bad. Is that an admission of something?

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd like to think what he posts in public is very different to what he's saying in private to them. I understand he is sticking up for his employees when they're being publicly bashed but surely deep down he is concerned/embarrassed that the product he's put his name to is so lacking in the basics.
The game development has been seen a shift where earlier the games used to pass though testing and demo and bugs were kept minimal. Now the beta version is getting release and getting patched after release. This all started with Cricket 22 onwards. If you see the earlier games of Big Ant like DBC or Ashes you can feel the difference in the actual release.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If I reinstall C24 and turn auto updates off, will I get back to an earlier version where I don't run the batsmen out every couple of overs? The very first release build was okay.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If I reinstall C24 and turn auto updates off, will I get back to an earlier version where I don't run the batsmen out every couple of overs? The very first release build was okay.
Doing so will install Cricket 22 :lol

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
The guy basically posted a YouTube video of someone criticsing the new patch. That pissed ross off. Basically dm'd the guy a threatened him to delete it or "get blocked"
TBH , he is terrible on twitter. Never seen a CEO all over the place like this on the social media. He has zero apetite for criticism.

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I can't believe Ross/BA alienated that particular twitter account. Doesn't seem like it would have been possible. Wild!
Different pages for C24( good or bad) was a good sign from a publicity point of view. Pick any other sports game, you would find multiple pages like that. You are actually forcing people to not to do that unless you are a sucker like that Community Professional twitter page who would say “Our life is blessed to have Ross and BA, they have given us the privilege to play the bug free and the best Crciket game ever”

Nard2020

Club Captain
The guy basically posted a YouTube video of someone criticsing the new patch. That pissed ross off. Basically dm'd the guy a threatened him to delete it or "get blocked"
Wow. He just keeps getting better. I’m shocked that Nacon allows this.

dawg456

Club Cricketer
I can't believe Ross/BA alienated that particular twitter account. Doesn't seem like it would have been possible. Wild!
He has quite a large following, close to 10k followers, probably one of the reasons. Tbf that page has been decent with providing updates of the game since release.

Nard2020

Club Captain
So basically the cricket 24 twitter guy posted 3 reviews of yesterday's patch. (mine, "gamer pradosh" and "cricket with a controller")
Ross didn't appreciate the criticism of the patch in those videos or maybe one of them (not sure which one) SO he asked the Cricket 24 twitter guy to remove those reviews from his page(via DM)
Cricket 24 guy posted the screenshot of DM on his twitter profile and Ross was furious. Ross in return posted a screenshot of the chat where Cricket 24 guy was asking what he would get in return for removing those videos.

IT IS NOT OVER... few minutes ago Cricket 24 guy posted more screenshots of Ross telling him he is going to give out Strike for the content and likeness he is using on twitter.

So far one of the videos and even his profile pic containing c24 cover image of India version got strikes and have been removed.

pheww:spying:
Wow, that’s pretty wild!

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rollback patch 2044 is good, WK is now moving his feet and not throwing every ball back to bowler after each delivery weirdly unlike update 2037. AI taking singles tactically and nicely as I played 5 hours continuously after this update.

Users who are viewing this thread