Cricket 24 - General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Take a breath guys and join the six of us globally that are playing Ashes Cricket - the last decent cricket game.
And people asking about logos on pads, gloves etc. After 2 months they have done nothing to fix the important gameplay issues like overcast weather absence and prod pull shot animation glitch.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Guys, thanks for highlighting, I just realised after seeing your comments that pitch marker is broken.
I was wondering what happened suddenly that I am getting out more often now, reverse sweep and sweep is almost unplayable now as its too late to judge the length of the pitch of the ball. Please fix the gameplay issues on priority, please @MattW @JNT BA
Please raise a ticket bro. They did not yet acknowledge my ticket.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We can blame Ross & Co as much as we want as they deserve it completely especially for breaking things which were working. But it is also a fact that in SM the number of people asking for cosmetic changes is far greater than people who are actually clamoring for fixing the game breaking bugs. I guess many fans are happy to see their favourite team in-game with broken game mechanics compared to community made teams with solid gameplay.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Patch is good
Just few things they got wrong
Online save exit difficulty changing in hardest mode.
Offline slider problem
Will be fixed soon enjoy the patch
Since you listed out the issues with this patch, kindly list out the good things it had. Please don't say it is the updated IPL roster and jerseys because most of us in this community don't care about it as much as gameplay improvements

Users who are viewing this thread