Cricket 24 - General Discussion

look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme.gif

1718706273783.png

@wasteyouryouth
When I download your latest USA team(WC 2024 T20 Kit) the players appearances is different to the ones you view in the team before downloading. I have both your USA teams and none of the players look right. It looks like it reverts to the original players looks. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Is there a solution? Sorry to ask as I know it’s no fault of yours.

@wasteyouryouth
When I download your latest USA team(WC 2024 T20 Kit) the players appearances is different to the ones you view in the team before downloading. I have both your USA teams and none of the players look right. It looks like it reverts to the original players looks. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Is there a solution? Sorry to ask as I know it’s no fault of yours.
No idea

of course they do, there is literally a mode called ASHES, they would not be allowed to do that without the rights...
If you look and listen carefully you will see the ashes is not licenced in the way it was in cricket 22 and earlier games.There is no copyright on calling something the ashes.You only have to look at the logo they use.

@wasteyouryouth
You said you have 'both' when I'm 99.9% sure I've only shared one. Any other teams are my old ones from Cricket 22. Might be that is causing the issue. But I'm not sure how you'd resolve it.

You said you have 'both' when I'm 99.9% sure I've only shared one. Any other teams are my old ones from Cricket 22. Might be that is causing the issue. But I'm not sure how you'd resolve it.
Thanks for your help. I really think there is some issue with the academy. The amount of teams i have downloaded and have players that have censored names is not right. Most of the time their is not rude or suggestive words in their name.

Also on your South Africa team on the academy, Your Rassie which you messaged a few post above which is 100 times better then what they have replaced him with, is not in your team to download. It has the replaced version. `Found this with your latest India team for Virat Kohli as well, had to download him separately. Very odd.

Thanks for your help. I really think there is some issue with the academy. The amount of teams i have downloaded and have players that have censored names is not right. Most of the time their is not rude or suggestive words in their name.

Also on your South Africa team on the academy, Your Rassie which you messaged a few post above which is 100 times better then what they have replaced him with, is not in your team to download. It has the replaced version. `Found this with your latest India team for Virat Kohli as well, had to download him separately. Very odd.
The Rassie picture was an old one I'd made. It's been overwritten now by the licensed one.

Yeah, I don't know what's going on the censored stuff either.

It doesn't exist now the PC beta group is gone
The PC Beta Group were giants amongst men.

When news of a lone surfer missing in the Bermuda triangle came in, I begged them not to go. But they would never ignore a call to action, no matter the danger.

As I watched from the PlanetCricket control tower they formed a human pyramid and then began to spin, slowly at first, then accelerating to a dazzling speed. After a minute or so they achieved lift off and became a firey streak of colour in the sky, zooming into the distance until they were a mere dot on the horizon.

It was quiet after that. Just the low hum of the equipment and the faint sound of an episode of Bergerac from the canteen downstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread