Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Nah, sadly not. In all honesty making it their strength isn't a bad thing. I saw slightly more sweeps aswell
It's where batting needs to factor in at least three areas:

Style (stroke making preferences)
Approach (how do they look to score e.g. boundaries, accumulation etc)
Intent (levels of aggression/strike rate)

Last edited:
Question for people that love tinkering with the sliders: is there a way to make these fielders not be a complete moron and, instead of looking at the ball going between their legs, actually pick the ball up? I tried increasing their agility and coverage, but they're still clueless most of the time.

Question for people that love tinkering with the sliders: is there a way to make these fielders not be a complete moron and, instead of looking at the ball going between their legs, actually pick the ball up? I tried increasing their agility and coverage, but they're still clueless most of the time.
It is more of a bug than an ability thing I guess

@JNT BA For next patch kindly consider adding rope ads for Ind, Pak and WI stadiums.. plain color on rope doesn't feel realistic.. at least whatever adboards are in the stadium use the same for rope ads..

@JNT BA For next patch kindly consider adding rope ads for Ind, Pak and WI stadiums.. plain color on rope doesn't feel realistic.. at least whatever adboards are in the stadium use the same for rope ads..
People from BA will never respond to this and patching is done I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread